Deleted
    I find T5 kind of boring personally, because it's so incredibly common :P

Really, take a lap through SW/Org/Shrine on a decently populated server and you'll see at least 3 priests wearing it.

I personally like to create my own "sets" around an armorpiece or two that i like (chest/shoulders typically).

Here's a list of my current favorite self-made, non-set transmogs (not posting full images). They have all been posted before in this thread.
    http://i56.servimg.com/u/f56/12/51/00/69/wowscr14.jpg
    http://i56.servimg.com/u/f56/12/51/00/69/silksa11.jpg
    http://i56.servimg.com/u/f56/12/51/00/69/someth11.jpg
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/transm11.jpg
    ... and the pvp helm/shoulder one a few posts above.
    Last edited by mmoc1b009d603f; 2014-02-23 at 11:42 PM.

I did this toon in memory of my sister who played a disc priest

It was as close as i could get to a angel as possible

I am the trolliest troll whoever trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    Something like the Shado-pan faction helm, t6 pvp robe/gloves/belt and some matching shoulders might do the trick

- - - Updated - - -

Another attempt at something a bit more original

[IMG]this FLAME LIKE transmo[/IMG]

What are the items names for this one ?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean at the end of 112th page there is elf with red transmog, can u tell me items name ?

My shadowpriest.. just missing chest:<

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    These are the sets i usually use.

Last edited by mmoc9f654c67ef; 2014-03-10 at 11:13 AM.

Deleted
    I like that firelands set, very nice

Deleted
    I have just recently faction changed from Alliance to Horde. My transmog set for my Draenei did not carry across to Troll very well at all!

This is the best I have managed to do so far... If anyone has suggestions on how to "pretty-up" a Troll, it would be nice to take a look - thanks

finally finished my female priest tranmog! ignore the jade spirit on my weapon

http://i.imgur.com/EDLPfYL.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzchief View Post
    I have just recently faction changed from Alliance to Horde. My transmog set for my Draenei did not carry across to Troll very well at all!

This is the best I have managed to do so far... If anyone has suggestions on how to "pretty-up" a Troll, it would be nice to take a look - thanks
    When I was a troll I was playing around with Loa Priestess sets based around Black Mageweave, the warlock T12 lookalike helm and the warlock T10 lookalike shoulders. I thought it looked pretty cool and was one of the few uses I could come up for the wonderful spidery crown.

If you want to stick with something more traditionally trollish, I loved this set;

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1056

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

behind

sorry for big image.

Always a huge fan of the shoulders and the priest cataclysmic hood has somewhat of the same colorscheme love it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyonic Picnic View Post
    When I was a troll I was playing around with Loa Priestess sets based around Black Mageweave, the warlock T12 lookalike helm and the warlock T10 lookalike shoulders. I thought it looked pretty cool and was one of the few uses I could come up for the wonderful spidery crown.

If you want to stick with something more traditionally trollish, I loved this set;

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1056
    Thanks for this! I too like that last link, but it's just the colour puts me off. Appreciated still though

Your Gnome looks really cute!

Deleted
    Well after being a long time viewer of this thread I figured id post some images also.
    Here are the sets im currently using.

My PvP set transmog..

And my PvE set transmog..

(Ive shrunk the pictures down on Tinypic)

Just got this one together.

The chest piece is the only thing I would change...stands out a little. But there aren't many tunics/vests; that match anyhow. Or at all...

Deleted
    Thanks for this! I too like that last link, but it's just the colour puts me off. Appreciated still though

Your Gnome looks really cute!
    The colour looks much better in "person" I find. Unfortunately, the green on the shoulders can be a little garish.

And Gnome. GNOME?! Come on darling, they don't have quite as much oomph in their engineering as goblins!

Bombs. BOMBS! BOMBS!

Bit of a terrible set but my inspiration outside of "I wish mage T13 had offspec pieces" is sorely lacking. And... a little something I rustled up as an improvement to the above. Unfortunately, mageweave doesn't come in white or I would be all over that plus CM mode pieces. I love high neck tops and robes!

Last edited by mmocbb91367365; 2014-03-16 at 01:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyonic Picnic View Post
    The colour looks much better in "person" I find. Unfortunately, the green on the shoulders can be a little garish.

And Gnome. GNOME?! Come on darling, they don't have quite as much oomph in their engineering as goblins!

Bombs. BOMBS! BOMBS!

Bit of a terrible set but my inspiration outside of "I wish mage T13 had offspec pieces" is sorely lacking. And... a little something I rustled up as an improvement to the above. Unfortunately, mageweave doesn't come in white or I would be all over that plus CM mode pieces. I love high neck tops and robes!
    So sorry! you can see I haven't long moved from Alliance with my referring to you as a gnome, not goblin! My bad

It does look very cute though! And I agree, Mageweave in white would be adorable. Infact, any outfit that was predominantly white I would love. Not stone, or dirty grey. I preferred the Astralaan boots though

Deleted
    I preferred the Astralaan boots though
    Yeah, I'm kind of hung up on the boots and gloves. Tried something different for the latter (Baradin and Master's for the bracers, check signature link) so I might be able to get away with Astralaan boots as some sort of "high top" style or something.

As an aside, I would kill for the suit and shorts outfit that some of the goblin NPCs wear in the starting zone.

Forgot to grab the matching belt. Also, need malevolence to actually drop >.>
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Forgot my belt though >.< And the gloves are a drop I just got a few minutes ago. No time to transmog it yet Normally, they're unassuming simple and dark gloves that don't cover the arms.