Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45619/starwatchers-binding

is blue if I remember correctly. I think the yellow version is the only one that's missing the belt, which is a shame since naturally it's my 2nd favourite (behind red!)

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45619/starwatchers-binding

is blue if I remember correctly. I think the yellow version is the only one that's missing the belt, which is a shame since naturally it's my 2nd favourite (behind red!)
    That one's purple. Blizzard only put matching items for the non-class specific sets. Because reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Well shit.

Is heroic FL (10 even) possible alone? Now that we can buy the red t12 with gold, I wanna get the tokens to get the white version, but i'd have to solo all the way up to heroic rag for head token. Though, I haven't checked for off-pieces that match, since any cloth spirit gear would have our model yes? I don't see a lot of Magi running around in our T12 so I imagine it's just not there.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Is heroic FL (10 even) possible alone? Now that we can buy the red t12 with gold, I wanna get the tokens to get the white version, but i'd have to solo all the way up to heroic rag for head token. Though, I haven't checked for off-pieces that match, since any cloth spirit gear would have our model yes? I don't see a lot of Magi running around in our T12 so I imagine it's just not there.
    You definitely can solo 10 heroic. 25 heroic, you'll have some problems with Baleroc and Shannox, other than that, perfectly soloable.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    You definitely can solo 10 heroic. 25 heroic, you'll have some problems with Baleroc and Shannox, other than that, perfectly soloable.
    Yep just full cleared heroic 10 in less than 20 minutes while on the phone with my girl, so damn easy... All I got was legs haha, and I have chest from doing alys25H for mount weekly. Still need helm/shoulders/hands.

Forest Nymph ^^
    Last edited by Chane; 2015-05-27 at 11:25 PM. Reason: link error

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Here are my favourite sets:

I LOVE the transmog in the middle pic. Anyone know of some evil/cool looking main hand/offhand to go with it?

25 is perfectly soloable as shadow aswell (spec werent mentioned) just keep a dot on rageface with more than 8 secs up. On baleroc just start combat with 5 orbs, and blow him up before he blows you up..

Baleroc is easy af. Just outrange the crystal before it's spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Baleroc is easy af. Just outrange the crystal before it's spawned.
    Crystal is not a problem, his crashing blows are, IIRC.
    He's not a problem at all for a shadow priest geared in 680+ (just nuke the shit outa him with 5 orbs at pull), I know that, but the person I've replied to gave me zero data about his/hers level of gear, so better safe then sorry
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Crystal is not a problem, his crashing blows are, IIRC.
    He's not a problem at all for a shadow priest geared in 680+ (just nuke the shit outa him with 5 orbs at pull), I know that, but the person I've replied to gave me zero data about his/hers level of gear, so better safe then sorry

Fwiw my armory is in my sig, so I didn't directly give it, but its available. I just did it on 10 and it was ridiculously easy, I might try 25 next week.

ALSO

Deleted
    Hello everyone!
    I wanted to build a transmorg set around the imo very underrated staff Matsuba's Breadmaker, I love how the 4 horns gives it just the amount of "3d" to keep it simple and classy, aswell as fancy in the design area. At first glance gloves and belt might look out of place, I chose those since I wanted to make the staff blend in more, the belt rings work well with the shoulder concept and the purple in the staff. My options were abit limited since it's not a max level character.

15+ Year Old Account
    Race changed when I moved servers, dem big shoulders need something sexy on them.

Last edited by soulyouth; 2015-06-02 at 02:56 PM.
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Race changed when I moved servers, dem big shoulders need something sexy on them.
    Neat, but robe & gloves leave something to be desired, imo at least.
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I have the matching robe and gloves but I didn't wanna just look like a lock in tier
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Lol the robes and gloves are perfect.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Lol the robes and gloves are perfect.
    Agreed. Wouldn't have them other way than this "subtle" look

This is all I can think of when I see it.