I've frequently visited this thread and many others for inspiration. I spend a lot of time in mogit, constructing various themes for several classes. Figured I'd give something back. Unlucky for me, I can't post links images or videos yet. I guess I'll hang around for a while and then spit em all out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atreyau View Post
    I've frequently visited this thread and many others for inspiration. I spend a lot of time in mogit, constructing various themes for several classes. Figured I'd give something back. Unlucky for me, I can't post links images or videos yet. I guess I'll hang around for a while and then spit em all out.
    You just need 10 posts, so check around the forums, and you will (eventually) find some threads that pick your interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    Anyone know the item list for this?
    Could you give me the post number?

"He" is a she actually but the transmog looks better on a male I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post
    Planning on returning to this once the expansion goes live, if not sooner:

do you have an item list for this? Love it

Hello,

my first post here

I didn't seen any discussions (or I omitted them, though I'm regular visitor in this thread for months) over the (probably) most amazing thing, I guess, in new transmog system - account wide collections unlock some views for items reserved only for one faction. I'm not talking about tiers dedicated to alliance/horde, just gear obtainable through quests, like chillwind staff or farmhand's vest (this one I have already mogged on my BE priest; when I hit 10 posts I'll show it :]). At last, this small injustice is fixed :P

And one thing I wanted to ask being here: what happened to 'same model as...' on wowhead? Is it reworked or suspended...?

Okay, I took for granted that all models are picked; I checked for same models as chillwind staff (there are two, but I didn't recall names) and there was no tab (although I remember that there was such a thing earlier, must've been removed in this case for some reason). And my next picks were as unfortunate as this.

Sorry for trouble and thanks

Hey folks

Here is a work in progress for my spriest. Going for a sort of Gangrel vampire look for him. Not very detailed or showy but digging the creepiness. Lemme know what you think

LB

Quote Originally Posted by Lionbeard View Post
    Hey folks

Here is a work in progress for my spriest. Going for a sort of Gangrel vampire look for him. Not very detailed or showy but digging the creepiness. Lemme know what you think

LB
    I really like it It's unique with a nice concept

There seems to be a pretty huge lack of light-blue items in game, but I did the best I could. The only light-blue helms in the game are pretty ugly-looking.

Chest: Glacial Robe
    Waist: Glacial Waistband
    Helm: Flare-Eyed Hood (Mythic only) (Same model as Mage Mythic T17 helm)
    Cloak: Sapphiron Drape (original level 60 version!)
    Weapon: Cold Forged Hammer
    Offhand: Antique Cornerstone Grimoire

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoly View Post
    I really like it It's unique with a nice concept
    Cheers!

I love the 2nd one (all white)? Would you mind telling me what it is composed of?

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG][/IMG]

Kinda primal

Is the BMAH closed? And if so when will it reopen.

Deleted
    Hey friends! I'd like to share my 10 favorite Priest Transmogs with you! I have been using some of these sets for yeears now, while others are a hot topic (quite literally as you'll see). I hope you get inspired by some of these sets and mix-ups, and can go on to make them look even better!

Here is one I'm working on in prep for Legion to go with T'uure

Still not quite decided on the bracers, but I like the disjointed look with the arm shown in between. The blue seems a little off to me however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo WoW View Post
    Hey friends! I'd like to share my 10 favorite Priest Transmogs with you! I have been using some of these sets for yeears now, while others are a hot topic (quite literally as you'll see). I hope you get inspired by some of these sets and mix-ups, and can go on to make them look even better!
    no benediction, no priest!!

seriously though, looks pretty cool.

im curious as to how people put photos of their chars on here, ive never figured it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    no benediction, no priest!!

seriously though, looks pretty cool.

im curious as to how people put photos of their chars on here, ive never figured it out.
    Photoshop, my friend! A helper for all things!

But to post a screenshot, you simply click on the "Insert Image" button when typing a chat reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    Is the BMAH closed? And if so when will it reopen.
    Yes, it's closed. It'll re-open in its new Dalaran location when Legion launches, I believe.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Anybody have a good transmog that goes with Tabard of the Lightbringer? Not including T3 priest.