Here we go again! Rocking the Cruel glad elite set holding some magic in my hands!

Heh. Male undead look like they're in the middle of a /shrug animation in that new casting idle stance.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Heh. Male undead look like they're in the middle of a /shrug animation in that new casting idle stance.
    Hehe, now when you say it. can not be unseen. i even told my guildmates when i showed them this screenie that im confused. Disc, using shadow and holy and not sure what i really am, and here also having "fel magic" in my hands.. am i part warlock? Shadowy-holy-warlock creation?

^^
    Last edited by Xartim; 2017-08-31 at 08:14 PM.

Anyone else notice how your shadowform now extends to your weapons? I'm definitely not a fan, because no matter how I transmog my weapons glow purple now

Quote Originally Posted by Powzilla View Post
    hey guys, cant decide :O. Which one do you think looks best?

Those are all nice but I really like 8.

Shadow does indeed look nice Xartim.

- - - Updated - - -

Nicely done Xartim
    Last edited by Ashani; 2017-09-23 at 02:30 AM.

I couldn't find a perfect match for the PvP appearance, but I went with a neat suit for my goblin.

I wish there was a neat Twilight Hammer cultist cloth outfit. It's my ultimate class fantasy. Still waiting for a way to transmogify the knife into the Twilight's Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I couldn't find a perfect match for the PvP appearance, but I went with a neat suit for my goblin.

I wish there was a neat Twilight Hammer cultist cloth outfit. It's my ultimate class fantasy. Still waiting for a way to transmogify the knife into the Twilight's Hammer.
    I don't play my priest much any more, because the APM requirement is just too high and it's giving me carpel tunnel, so I might as well post my transmog that I feel matches that knife perfectly and matches the Twilight vibe pretty well:

Full size

Robe, gloves, and boots are from Mythic Blackrock Foundry, you already have the belt, shoulders are from Heroic Firelands (they're mage tier look-alike), the hood is Gaze of the Punishing Construct but there's a WOTLK tailoring hood with the same model.

My Forsaken Discipline Priest

Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6

Boy, i was not interested in Lightforged...

but i may have changed my mind (May throw aside my Draneai Priest for a Lightforged Priest)

Note: Never been a fan of clothes that show much skin still now :P

Something I put together myself to be the purpliest freelance priest.

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8Cis808DSl808N

New Shadow mog mix
    Last edited by Rhaxus; 2018-01-07 at 03:54 PM.