15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madam View Post
    *cheers* You have my vote.
    Woot! I got the idea from Blackmorgrim, haha :X

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Because so many people are going to be running around in tier 5 and tier 6 and whatever other choices people have. I've chosen to go with season2 tier 5 look-a-like. I've only seen 3-4 people post about it so it shows how many people have thought about it and/or know about it. Another priest and I did all tier 5 raids the other night for the tokens and ended up getting 5/5 for him and 4/5 for me so I just need the chest this week. (Didnt feel like running BT) However I might have to farm the white tier 6 look-a-like after seeing it in this thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thekillermg View Post
    However I might have to farm the white tier 6 look-a-like after seeing it in this thread!
    *wink

It's awesome, isn't it? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsoul View Post
    *wink

It's awesome, isn't it? :P
    Well the other priest and I are also spec differently, him being holy and me being disc. We didnt want to look exactly the same. But for his set he has to make the belt and boots rom tailoring to make it look perfect. Getting all the PVP gear was fairly simple with the tokens. Now after seeing that set I fell in love lol. It looks amazing and it's so perfect lol.

I will be rocking the warlock tier 2 look alike set with the lock t5 look alike shoulders ) Just cos it looks awesome

I only have The Head and Robe for T5, and the t6 robe.
    But I also have the full Merciless Gladiator's set, which is just a dark colored version of T5. I may use the full Merciless set or use it, but with the t5 head and robe, or the t5 head and the t6 robe.
    But what I already know is I will definitely be using my Benediction/Anathema.

I think Im the only one whos not going 2.5.6.8! Im doing T10 heroic. Blue and white. Oh ja!

tier 5 on a gnome is so frikken cute

10+ Year Old Account
    For Shadow, I'll be using full PVP-Epic (level 60 epic honor gear, for horde, can be bought all at 585 honor).

For Healing, I'll be using T11. I actually like the T11 set.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephthes View Post
    I think Im the only one whos not going 2.5.6.8! Im doing T10 heroic. Blue and white. Oh ja!
    Except for the other ~10 people in this thread that mentioned it, and the other few hundred people in WOW that will choose it, yes. You will be a special snowflake.

Let's tone it down a bit. This is your "verbal" warning ~ Ultima
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-08-31 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashishin View Post
    Except for the other ~10 people in this thread that mentioned it, and the other few hundred people in WOW that will choose it, yes. You will be a special snowflake.
    Dont feed the trolls, kiddies! It only makes them uglier.

Anyways, I flipped through the first six or so pages of this and didnt see it, so I went ahead and made my post. Thus, the reason why I chose to use the phrase "I think" instead just saying "I AM the only person..." And I wasnt taking into account the people on WoW either, just the people in this thread. I understand my idea isnt OMG! original, and half the peoples ideas in this thread arent either. Even the mix matched ones... Ive seen tons of RPer's wearing some of the exact some things on Wyrmrest. I was simply stating that of the people on this thread, that I saw, I thought I was the only one going without it.

Believe it or not, there is a difference between I think and I know. I hope wherever you go to school, they teach you that one day. *pats*

"Don't feed the trolls" followed by a decent length response. Classic.

Deleted
    Ill be wearing my full T2 set with my Benediction. Looks sweet, although id prefer full T5 with that matching staff.

I wonder what would fit the best for Troll Male priest I have been trying everything but nothing truly fits them

Merciless Gladiator's Satin Set Except, with the T6 Robe. Trying to get the T6 Helm to substitute for the Merciless Helm. Along with my Anathema. Believe it looks fucking sick. This being for shadow of course.

i just plan on retrofetting my t2 trans and benediction I have in my bank from the olden days
    Phyta-[H] Gorgonash - 85 Tauren Warrior - Beastmode Tanking / Arms Deeps
    Suberror-[H] Dragonmaw - 85 Undead Priest - Healing made Easy Holy MS [PvE] / Disc OS [PvP] 3824 resil

Nice to see that some more will go for t2 + benediction <3 I just love that set

Deleted
    Black mageweave set ofc

Deleted
    I'm thinking the mooncloth crafted set. The rare crafted items, not the pvp ones.

Quote Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
    I'm thinking the mooncloth crafted set. The rare crafted items, not the pvp ones.
    Do you mean this one? It's the only mooncloth set I can think of that isn't the pvp version (but it's epic not rare so not sure).