Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I need a 1H mace and also a staff that matches my dagger as close as possible cant find anything.

Do you think i could get a list of gear u are using? i know what the wep and off-hand is, just not the rest.

Thanks!
    Jeric

Quote Originally Posted by Jeric View Post
    Do you think i could get a list of gear u are using? i know what the wep and off-hand is, just not the rest.
    Midrealm Hat
    Aurora Mantle
    Mooncloth Robe
    Sage's Bracers
    Sage's Gloves
    Sage's Sash
    Sage's Boots

Deleted
    This is how my priest looks like now.

I'm sort of happy with how he look but i´d really want some more matching shoulders <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    Thanks for your kind words! :> I've been trying out some new offhands too but it won't show with wand anyways And I bought this offhand for loads of gold aswell because it's so rare and unique But I have loads of others I've been trying
    I had to do a double take when I saw the pic (A wand and a staff... wut do?!), slowly realised it was an offhand and you weren't some kind of leethaxxors
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I had to do a double take when I saw the pic (A wand and a staff... wut do?!), slowly realised it was an offhand and you weren't some kind of leethaxxors
    xD hehe!

Here's my new set MoP STYLE!!!

So I recently got the priest tier 3 chest piece and cannot find a matching belt anywhere(I'm a warlock, but figured it would make sense to post it here), anyone have any suggestions? I'm proud with the result thus far, being how bad I am at matching gear together .

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    So I recently got the priest tier 3 chest piece and cannot find a matching belt anywhere(I'm a warlock, but figured it would make sense to post it here), anyone have any suggestions? I'm proud with the result thus far, being how bad I am at matching gear together .
    Maybe Lingering Illness. Although i would say the Belt Transmog you're currently wearing (Armory) fit's perfectly.

I am so jealous. I want faith so bad and our BMAH has just been filled with crap. Literally crap. Like pets you can buy for 10 silver off of a vendor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have had the robes and helm pop up on my server, didn't go for more then 20k each
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Maybe Lingering Illness. Although i would say the Belt Transmog you're currently wearing (Armory) fit's perfectly.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'm going to stick with the one on my armory though, so happy I found it :P, I think it's the closest I'm going to get without actually having the set belt.

Deleted
    Current nostalgia set:

Dunno about you guys, but I for one am waiting for the warlock t3 to pop on the BMAH. Given that I'm semi-broke, and would rather only spend money on the robe, shoulderpads and gloves (helm's off anyways), is there some belt that you can suggest that looks at least decent with the set? I'm sure I've seen one but I can't possible trace it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Sne, link shoulder and head please

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Dunno about you guys, but I for one am waiting for the warlock t3 to pop on the BMAH
    Yep same here. If i would play again I would definitely farm Gold and buy the Warlock Tier 3.

Given that I'm semi-broke, and would rather only spend money on the robe, shoulderpads and gloves (helm's off anyways)
    From the Warlock Transmog Thread
    If anyone's planning on buying Warlock Tier 3 from Black Market Auction House. Don't waste your Gold for T3 Gloves. Grasp of the Dead share the exact same Skin.

is there some belt that you can suggest that looks at least decent with the set? I'm sure I've seen one but I can't possible trace it.
    To be honest I couldn't think of any Belt that would look decent. There's just no Belt in the Game with the same neon orange color Scheme.
    Anyway my suggestion would be Serenity Belt or Mystical Belt. Also here's a List of all (Patch 4.3) Cloth Belt's available for a Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by druzil28 View Post
    Sne, link shoulder and head please
    Valorous Crown of Faith
    Tenderheart Shoulders
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-10-14 at 03:27 PM.

Thankfully ran into some mage in LFR with a transmog of the belt I was referring to. It seems it's Furious Gladiator's Cord, but now that I see it, it doesn't look that great :s And thank you so very much for the suggestion on the T3 replacement. Never struck me that anything would use a recycled T3 model, but it seems I'm going to have to farm Karazhan now (as if I wasn't farming it already >_>, stupid mount).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted

Thanks! Yep those are the items

Deleted
    this is my my new set im liking abit atm xD

oh god no idea how to make it smaller

Fixed Size -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-10-17 at 01:55 PM.

To make imgur pics smaller.

Original:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/biOXF.jpg[/img][/img]

Smaller with a link to the full size:
    [noparse][url=http://i.imgur.com/biOXF.jpg][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/biOXFl.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Basically in the img tags you add a lowercase L just before .jpg to get a large thumbnail or a s instead to get a small thumbnail of it.

Deleted
    Something for my priest, with a gorgeous mace.