10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got any transmog ideas (shoulders/robe) to match the Flamecaster's Burning Crown with?
    Last edited by Keosen; 2013-06-20 at 12:37 PM.

Last edited by Fricaifreohr; 2013-06-21 at 11:10 PM.

Another simple, elegant set:

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    What is the rest of it?

Deleted

I'm still looking for better shoulder pieces but so far I like my new set. Finally a nice set for the staff.
    Last edited by mmoc469e9dee4f; 2013-06-26 at 09:43 PM.

Finally got my priest to 90 and decided I wanted to transmog those robes... it's REALLY difficult to match them! I want a different helm though; Cowl of Benevolence won't drop for me.
    Last edited by Alyajna; 2013-06-29 at 11:54 AM.

hey guys i hope you like my transmog, i think i look great, Shimchi @frostmourne
    Last edited by Shimapan; 2013-06-29 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    New one (without shadowform ofc).

Click for bigger image.
    Last edited by mmoc02e9e27e34; 2013-07-01 at 08:01 PM.

Hi. I would like some ideas regarding weapons that match T7 10man version (red+gold). This is my char : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eam/Ahu/simple

Would like suggestions for 1H+Off Hand and also for Staff. Thanks
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

I just want to thanks OP for his work to update the first posts with beautiful sets and of course all the people who posted their sets. Until now I was switching between T5 and T6 but now after reading this I will try lot of the sets
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I could go through all 98 pages of this thread, but has anyone seen Shadow Priest gear (or any gear for that matter) that actually looks good on a Goblin?

The haste racial is pretty hard to give up for aesthetics...but I am considering the race switch.

Quote Originally Posted by calcinator View Post
    I could go through all 98 pages of this thread, but has anyone seen Shadow Priest gear (or any gear for that matter) that actually looks good on a Goblin?

The haste racial is pretty hard to give up for aesthetics...but I am considering the race switch.
    How does this one seem to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    How does this one seem to you?
    That's okay....but it doesn't really scream "I am melting your face off right now"

Basically havent changed since Tmog came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted

Need the Vengeful gloves to finish it off. Robes of the Sea Witch also look good with this, no drop yet.

Love this anyway, kind of reminds of the comic book character Spawn with that helm. Will prob keep this one for a while!
    Last edited by mmoc8c32716f2c; 2013-07-04 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    This is Deshi, he had big faith in the light as a human but died during a prayer with his family 400 years ago. Murdered by paladin.. He was raised as an undead and feels betrayed by the light! Still bending the light at the cost of great pain to seek vengeance!Wink wink! =)
    Anyone have any idea what items are this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! His Mog is on page 97, can't post any links due to my post count

So I finally have some time and can work on updating the OP again. I'll go through and try to pick out ones that seem unique. If any of you have seen anything you feel definitly should be added feel free to PM me with a link. Also if you have any suggestions for the weapons/OHs and cloaks posts those would be welcome as well