Page 6 of 171 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Obvious choise is obvious , Benedictions - Dungeon 2 set (witch is pretty rare atm)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since you can't do legendaries , I'll be rolling full tier 3 with benediction most of the time. Looking into some nice off set piece sets though just to spice it up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by keule View Post
    T8 10man looks awesome!
    is Tier2 still obtainable?
    Iirc, I think the only Tier set not currently still obtainable is T3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Iirc, I think the only Tier set not currently still obtainable is T3.
    Minus the original tier 2 helm, which is moot because of the recycled models for lvl 80 Ony.

Dreadmist set.

Why? Because Red. Glowing. Eyes.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Gonna have to go with T6 as well, though T5 is pretty cool. Seeing a priest in T6 was the reason I ended up rolling a priest.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Also, anyone know any good cape that goes with the T5/8 get up?
    Priest-on-a-stick is awesome.

As far as capes, I always liked the look of the white ones (Light-Touched Stole of Altruism, Kharmaa's Shroud of Hope, or Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted) with the T5 even though looking back at the screen shots now they seem pretty bland.

So i am sorry to be late to the party, but you must have the item before changing an item into it, Or I will be seeing benediction everywhere.

T8 and the weapons from Ulduar (love the look on the staves/maces/wands/offhands)!

Than I'd go for T6 and T5

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post
    So i am sorry to be late to the party, but you must have the item before changing an item into it, Or I will be seeing benediction everywhere.
    It is believed that you need to have any item in your possession before you can change your current gear to look like it, although I'm sure Blizzard will be hammered by a throng of tears and hand wringing saying how unfair that is....whether or not they cave in or not will be interesting. Part of me wouldn't mind that option solely for T3 (since I didn't get all of it) but I think overall its best that you're forced to acquire the items first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denzion View Post
    T5 wings look HUGE on a Nelf male so no, I wont be wearing those. For me it is a tie between T2 or...

T8 (the blue set) Looked amazing on my Nelf male with long white hair. Strangers used to whisper me just to say how cool I looked.
    Can you but this with justice points?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Can you but this with justice points?
    Some items Yes.

---------- Post added 2011-08-18 at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyoric View Post
    It is believed that you need to have any item in your possession before you can change your current gear to look like it, although I'm sure Blizzard will be hammered by a throng of tears and hand wringing saying how unfair that is....whether or not they cave in or not will be interesting. Part of me wouldn't mind that option solely for T3 (since I didn't get all of it) but I think overall its best that you're forced to acquire the items first.
    I would agree that obtainable items could be given lee-way (not that I agree with this, but logically), However, if the item is no longer obtainable, those who have it should be able to use it, those who don't should not, It is unfair that someone went to hours to aquire say... benediction, and that after a patch everyone can just pick it up willy nilly for a few gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Art3x View Post
    Minus the original tier 2 helm, which is moot because of the recycled models for lvl 80 Ony.
    Ah totally forgot that was something from ony.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyoric View Post
    They will probably be over run with requests from people who had those no longer obtainable items, who got rid of them because they weren't likely to use them again and needed bag space to get said items restored.

T6 all day errday

I still have my t6 in the bank . I like to stroll around in it while trolling trade .

15+ Year Old Account
    I was also thinking full tier 1 + Ruby Slippers, since they match.

Also, to those asking about Tier 2, you can still get the original. It drops now from Nefarion.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    I like how everyone has planned it already hehe the patch won't be for months brah
    I already have all the stuff in my Bank and I'm sure others do as well. Brah.
    I'm sure thousands (if not millions) of people have been wishing for the ability to change the look of their gear since vanilla. So it's not necessarily how far out the patch is, it's simply about the fact that it's going to be possible.
    (However, planning this far out makes sense for people who don't already have every piece they need for the look they hope to achieve.)

I'm wondering if anyone remembers which colors go with which raid size for T8? The only 2 colors I see in model viewers are the gold and blue. Where do you get the red/purple from?
    Last edited by Mikayo; 2011-08-18 at 03:47 PM.

Oh! Also when I have a staff equiped I am going to make it look like the frost lord's sythe too!
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG i need to go get one. benediction is nice and all but i'd like to have some other options.

when i was talking to my priest buddy he said t5 looked like crap. i never wanted to punch someone over the internet so hard in my entire life.

Deleted
    I'll be rocking T6 with Benediction! Might switch to my T8 from time to time

if it was possible i would of went with a complete twill set,

other than that t6 with benediction with my onyxia scale cloak.
    Last edited by lovecraft; 2011-08-18 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vraie View Post
    T5 does look REALLY bad, the wings are too small, the veiled face is stupid

T6 looks good, but not how everyone is playing it up

But honestly, T3 is the best, most SS's just don't have the halo solid, as it fluxes
    Pfft.. the wings were the best part of the T5 set. Sure they were fancy and animated like the warlock ones were, but they still looked great imo.