Page 8 of 171 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am farming the white T6 look-alike set: Absolution Recolor

Deleted
    Does it have to be items you can actually wear? Could I have the warlock tier in my bag and use that because it is cloth also

Quote Originally Posted by Skadi2520 View Post
    Everyone seems to be going for full tier sets and bulky outfits. Why not something a little more revealing, like this:
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/transmogrification1.png/
    'Cause we stopped being twelve a very long time ago.

I'm liking the idea, from the perspective of looking "different" than every other Priest on the server, so, it'll be mix & match, or flight & fancy, for me....according to whim...

Just will not go back to BC clown-wear...

Anyone else wish they could wear the witch hat, without the sado-masochist face mask, from early Cata?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    'Cause we stopped being twelve a very long time ago.
    -_-'

Female casters in skimpy clothes are where it's at! And robes are so impractical in Firelands, it's so hot there!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluepoet View Post
    I'm liking the idea, from the perspective of looking "different" than every other Priest on the server, so, it'll be mix & match, or flight & fancy, for me....according to whim...
    You're playing WoW, it's a bit late to try to declare yourself unique from the rest of the pack. That was so 6 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    You're playing WoW, it's a bit late to try to declare yourself unique from the rest of the pack. That was so 6 years ago.
    LoL---

But, I'm a special snowflake, I'm sensitive, and I'd like to stay that way!!!

;>)

Quote Originally Posted by powersoul View Post
    Does it have to be items you can actually wear? Could I have the warlock tier in my bag and use that because it is cloth also
    Yes I am pretty sure they stated in the blue post that you have to be able to actually use the item to use the image of it. It's still on the front page atm.
    Placing an item into the Transmogrifier interface will offer a preview of how the item will appear once the change is applied. However, not all item pairings are compatible with Transmogrification. In general, only items that have stats can be used in the transmogrification process. You must also be able to wear both items when using this service. Ethereals don’t have much in the way of ethics, but allowing someone to appear as if they’re equipping unusable items crosses the line. Similarly, they won’t allow you to change weapon or armor types. Sneaky death knights can’t make that breastplate look like a cloth robe, and you can’t make a one-handed axe look like a two-handed axe, or transform a sword’s appearance into that of a mace. Guns, bows, and crossbows will be the exception to this rule. You will finally be able to retain your dwarf’s racial gun bonus while appearing with all the splendor and elegance of a bow wielder (or at least the relative silence of one).
    You can't actually put on warlock Tier pieces so you wouldn't be able to use them for this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluepoet View Post
    LoL---

But, I'm a special snowflake, I'm sensitive, and I'd like to stay that way!!!

;>)

Keep saying that to yourself space monkey =P.

Deleted
    To everyone saying Benediction.

If you're using a 1H/OH you won't be able to transmogrify it to a staff and seeing as most best in slot weapons are maces these days I don't think we'll be able to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonoth View Post
    To everyone saying Benediction.

If you're using a 1H/OH you won't be able to transmogrify it to a staff and seeing as most best in slot weapons are maces these days I don't think we'll be able to use it.
    With this in mind, I've been looking up some sexy maces and offhands to Transmogrify off.

This has led to the conclusion that I am also going to have to make a Steampunk set using Engineering goggles, Ulduar maces, Clockwork Rocket Bot and the Chopper.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

u mirin? I'm not sure about the helm for the one on the right.

Vestments of the Shifting Sand, be glad to use it for something other than running around Stormwind. Need to get to farming for priest-on-a-stick just in case I ever get an actual staff I can use. I can already foresee the huge goldsink this is going to be :P but still looking forward to it.

Would really like to get my entire tier 6, but I don't have a "real" guild so I 2-man all the old raids with my husbands tank, but we can't seem to get past Reliquary of Souls . Hoping that with a lot of people wanting to go back, I start seeing some pugs forming on my server for old stuff

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    With this in mind, I've been looking up some sexy maces and offhands to Transmogrify off.

This has led to the conclusion that I am also going to have to make a Steampunk set using Engineering goggles, Ulduar maces, Clockwork Rocket Bot and the Chopper.
    Interesting idea. Any more pieces of gear that can work with that?

10+ Year Old Account

What shoulders are those to the left? thanks

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Deleted
    Those are T7 shoulders. 25 man I think from the colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Interesting idea. Any more pieces of gear that can work with that?
    I've been poking about for some nice pieces.

Offhand:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45314
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45617

Or if you prefer the tech manual look:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45271
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45115

I'm having a poke around for more pieces like shoulder and robe items, I'll post some good ones I find.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Not too fond of the idea of transmogrification tbh, but I might just use my purple t8 + Constellus/Ironmender.

Trying to figure out an entire set around this one item I have from AQ a while back http://www.wowhead.com/item=21466#dropped-by its the stinger of ayamiss. I had a RP set with a turban, baggy pants, sandals and the flying carpet....but that wont fly