Just had a random thought about this. I wonder if when people look you up on the armory (and your display on the official forums) if other people will see what your gear actually looks like or what you have transmogrified things to look like. I don't remember see'ing anything about this though = /

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just had a random thought about this. I wonder if when people look you up on the armory (and your display on the official forums) if other people will see what your gear actually looks like or what you have transmogrified things to look like. I don't remember see'ing anything about this though = /
    Although I can't be positive, I would think you'd match your transmogrified look. The items themselves will have a tooltip addition that says "Transmogrified into X"

I'm looking to make a set with a chest that isn't a robe. Is anybody already doing this and/or can offer suggestions?

15+ Year Old Account
    My Blood Elf Female will be wearing my full Sunwell gear set. I have to go and farm the staff from the last boss though ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Although I can't be positive, I would think you'd match your transmogrified look. The items themselves will have a tooltip addition that says "Transmogrified into X"
    I sure hope so.

I'm looking to make a set with a chest that isn't a robe. Is anybody already doing this and/or can offer suggestions?
    These are some that come to mind:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=3310#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=2582#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=58912#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=6536#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=14096#screenshots

15+ Year Old Account
    Fix your shoes and belt! Also, I know it's not as "cool", but I reckon it'd look better with the blue (is that 10-man Tier 8?) coloured shoulders and then maybe look at helm options. Just me, personally. Grats on tabard!

25man Tier 8 just turns me on. I really need to get that set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    go check AH! I'm sure you can find some decent looking vest in there

what i'm gonna use on my priest (don't worry belt will be fixed it just refuses to drop so far) basically just recoloured t2 with the staff from doom lord kazzak or you can get the same model from last quest of the cipher of damnation chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post

what i'm gonna use on my priest (don't worry belt will be fixed it just refuses to drop so far) basically just recoloured t2 with the staff from doom lord kazzak or you can get the same model from last quest of the cipher of damnation chain.
    Would you mind telling what you used as the 'recoloured t2' pieces? I love that look.
    And if someone can also tell me what Smeeh used in his picture on Page 19 of this thread, I'd appreciate it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarqa View Post
    Would you mind telling what you used as the 'recoloured t2' pieces? I love that look.
    And if someone can also tell me what Smeeh used in his picture on Page 19 of this thread, I'd appreciate it as well.
    about half way down this page shows the drop locations, basically all the pieces come from burning crusade heroics. similar sets for all the classes

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda wish I'd kept Dark Blessing for 1H tranny-ing.

Deleted
    Any suggestions on a set for shadow? Something with a nice silhouette?

I like T5 white lookalike>T7>T5>whatever else. I'm also pissed off that I can't get benediction any longer, unless they bring it out in the Darkmoon Fair. Which I really hope they do. I didn't know they took it out until just last week. Blah for not reading that a long time ago.

Deleted
    I will go for this for my priest.

Depending on the weapon, i got a staff and a dagger/offhand and a mace/offhand that fits..
    Its simplistic look, but yet still awesome :P

And it fits a gnome priest.
    Dunno if im very certain about the head piece yet.

O with the mace combo it looks likes she's dual wielding weapons <3

T3, definitely. It is the best priest set ever created. Followed by T4 as distant second.
    T6 is ok, but nothing too special, I have no idea why everyone decided that Themis theme has anything do to with priests.
    T5 is horrible imo.
    Last edited by nycnyc88; 2011-09-10 at 12:52 AM.

Deleted
    I will be using full T0.5 (Virtuous Set) and Benediction.

On a Blood Elf with Blonde hair, it looks very nice and simple. No way you could mistake me for anything other than a Priest.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/548...1111190836.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc959f708b82; 2011-09-11 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Added Picture Link

T2 and T8 omnomnom

I don't have it but no one said I can't draw it. Inc Smite priest.

My anatomy sucks btw.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

To be honest, I'm not looking at any of the tier sets. I want to be wearing pants!
    And something white. White is good for a healer.

So I have been looking around. Best looking white pants I could find were these

Aurora Pants: http://www.wowhead.com/item=4044

And the aurora set in general is quite white, but... not 100% what I was looking for.

Problem #1, the aurora chest is a dress. There is a non-dress version, but it looks like a badly knit swashbuckler shirt. And I have yet to find a decent white shirt that doesn't look like it was designed for a lumberjack or a tuxedo. And neither which are white in the same tone as the aurora pants.

Problem #2, what the heck do I do with the shoulders? I would like something that fits a white gearset, and still doesn't look incredibly silly. The woolen shoulders are just plain ugly, and I would like to not wear a christmas tree on my shoulders. Still undecided here.

I guess this is going to be a long term project come patch 4.3 to find real white items cloth items.

Edit:
    Hot damn, Xelaeno, do that one come in a pants version? Becayse you just blew all tier sets ever out of the water.