Quote Originally Posted by Jakzz View Post
    I think you get a different model from raid finder...maybe.

---------- Post added 2011-09-28 at 04:06 PM ----------

Maybe the t 8.5 shoulders, yellow ulduar ones?
    Mind linking it?
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    @SkillOverKill

HEAD:
    Conqueror's Circlet of Sanctification
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45638
    Magister Sarien - 770 JP

SHOULDERS:
    Amice of Brilliant Light
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32273
    Shade of Akama - 15%

ROBE:
    Spiritmend Robe
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=54486
    Tailor

BELT:
    Spiritmend Belt
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=54481
    Tailor

Any black boots and gloves should look fine with the set. I am glad you liked that set, I think it is my favorite too! I am still undecided though, I really enjoy #5 as well.

Hope this helps! Let me know if I missed anything.

ewww lol.. that doesn't match!
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

apologies, i thought the dark yellow would work =P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    Staff is from Western Plaguelands chain, as well as worgen area so no worries

http://www.wowhead.com/item=62219
    Ah then I would have done it back in like Vanilla - or when I was farming loremaster quests and didn't check it out before picking a reward ><

Thanks for the info!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Meh... I see everyone generally going for Tiers.

I wanted my char to go for a Robeless look... which is pretty limited for Clothies unfortunately

Regardless, I'm still rather pleased with how this looks, and thus my Goal with trans. !

[ I'm not very keen on the hat, but there's no BLACK hat... And yes, it's a Cow!]

Last edited by Daedius; 2011-09-29 at 05:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a disco tauren. Well done sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Ah then I would have done it back in like Vanilla - or when I was farming loremaster quests and didn't check it out before picking a reward ><

Thanks for the info!
    Actually the model is brand new (so no vanilla), and since the Cataclysm pretty much reset all zones, unless you did WPL AFTER Cata you can still get the staff

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfragnor View Post
    @SkillOverKill

Hope this helps! Let me know if I missed anything.
    Ah awesome! I happen to be a tailor with every pattern I apparently just never bothered to look at what all those green patterns looked like before I disenchanted them for other mats
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I want to do a set like the Whitemane look-a-like with a Blood Elf Bandit Mask and a Bloodsail Sash. Unfortunately the helm and belt at stat-less.

Thinking Virtuous + Heavenly Breeze (lvl 85 points vendor epic cloak)
    Weapons, I'm liking Staff of Dominance for if I ever use a staff. (Am not using my "I'm a priest, KILL ME" staff from back in the day). Haven't figured out a good mace & offhand combo, though, I like that chalice someone linked off Jaraxxus in Argent tourney. (Symbol of Transgression)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27170549@N06/6191179918/

I like the complete tier sets, because they bring back nostalgia. I am particularly fond of the Sunwell set; I am surprised nobody else seems to want to wear it.
    With mace:

With staff:

For fun:

I agree Zubacz! I love the sunwell sets, and I will be rocking one. Anyone know a good staff to match though???

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the Sunwell set. However, the green gas coming out of the shoulders really bugs me. It should be blue like the robe.

---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 06:52 PM ----------

@BeerWolf

I enjoy that outfit you put together. It would fit a disc or shadow cow pretty well if you ask me. Original too - that's what I am shooting for with transmogrification. I want to stand out.

Deleted

Troll male transmog gear

Hi, anyone know any good transmog gear for a troll male shadow priest? i want something that looks really awesome on a troll male, any idéas? I have no time atm to search but i'll search more once i'm home and i'm hoping maybe you can give some idéas

Deleted
    Since when does stuff look good on Troll male? but idk T2,5 maybe or the High Warlord 60 pvp set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post

Alliance only, unfortunately.
    is that a staff? WHAT'S IT CALLED? I WANT ONE!
    edit: trying to build kind of a ....peaceful/evul set for my priest

Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    I like the complete tier sets, because they bring back nostalgia. I am particularly fond of the Sunwell set; I am surprised nobody else seems to want to wear it.
    Yeah I love the healing set, its a great colour combo, but I converted some of mine to dps pieces for levelling purposes at the end of TBC which kind of messed the look up and I don't think I can be bothered to go back and farm them.

I'll probably be wearing full tier5 + gurtogg staff, full tier6 + illidan mace (if I get hold of a worthy 1hander) or devout + benediction. If they're all very popular (which I suspect they will be) I'll likely go farm something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    I agree Zubacz! I love the sunwell sets, and I will be rocking one. Anyone know a good staff to match though???
    I never thought of having a staff with this set, since I have Benediction and that does not go well with the newer tiers /sets. I presume that the staff from heroic Hodir 25 or twin val'kyr 10 would look OK; or the old Staff of Dark Mending from old ZA if you kept that. Personally I'd go for Apostle of Argus though - the handle suits the set perfectly and the staff is just very cool overall.