Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    One thing I wish they would change is that right now on the ptr you have to have whatever item you want to transmog to in you bags. So if you have something in void storage you have to take it out, transmog, and then redeposit it into void storage (which costs gold). I hope they implement something where you can use stuff in your void storage to transmog.
    Yeah I thought that felt odd and clunky >_>
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Built a set around a quest reward I have held on to for some time.

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33600504

Feet don't really match, but...don't step on my blue suede shoes!

i wonder how the wand in MH change they mentioned at blizzcon will affect transmog sets

wasn't sure if we COULDN'T use staves anymore or if it was just another option to have wands as MH weps

Why would they take staves out of our arsenal? They are merely allowing wands to be MH weapons in addition to all of the others for casters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little sad about the wand - MH change. The last thing I want is to get stuck with a crappy wand model. Blizzard has some good looking models for wands, but in the end a wand is a wand and it can only look so badass.

Unless your into the whole Harry Potter thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfragnor View Post
    I'm a little sad about the wand - MH change. The last thing I want is to get stuck with a crappy wand model. Blizzard has some good looking models for wands, but in the end a wand is a wand and it can only look so badass.
    So use a staff, dagger, or mace? It's not like those are going away.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    I will definitely try finding a wand WITH STATS that just looks like a wooden stick. Harry Potter for the win.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post

I have to point you to the cloth belt that drops from the human boss in Stockades.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=5967

It matches the set perfectly, it's the one I use on my priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    So use a staff, dagger, or mace? It's not like those are going away.
    Oh, I know. I am perfectly aware of that. Heh, it's not a big deal to me.

To clarify though: my point was say you got a badass wand in the first raid tier of MoP. You can't transmog that into a staff. It's going to be a wand until you get a equivalent or better staff, mace, or dagger.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfragnor View Post
    Oh, I know. I am perfectly aware of that. Heh, it's not a big deal to me.

To clarify though: my point was say you got a badass wand in the first raid tier of MoP. You can't transmog that into a staff. It's going to be a wand until you get a equivalent or better staff, mace, or dagger.
    Yes. That's how it works for pretty much every weapon in the game.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Im going with this Wowhead list

Think this set looks best on my Gnome.
    Due to the gnome model not all shoulders are good, the short arms makes some glove models not really good.
    Weapons are bigger on a gnome, but hey so are our mounts /flex.

But i love my gnome and not change it to a Nelf even tho the set looks better (different gloves) on a nelf but hey it comes with playing a gnome

If u change gloves it looks very good on a Belf and Nelf, because there arms are longer theres more fitting Gloves for them (imo dont use T11 gloves). BElf and Nelf both as a decent size of the mace, shoulders are good in porportion and as i mentioned, if u change the gloves it looks awesome imo.

Looks decent on a Orc, Troll, Worgen, Humen and Dwarf (all change glove model as well imo)

Not that great on a Draenei due to her having her shoulders more to the back and there better fitting shoulders for a draenei, dont like it on a tauren but mainly cuz i dont like the female tauren model same counts for undead female.

I dont like this set on any male, mainly because the robe isnt awesome on males.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    A red set I managed to patch up Still don't know about the head :/ Any of you have an idea?
    Awesome set there Sne, but what shoulders and weapon is that?

Merged the index with the original thread so we could have one happy place for everything

not sure which one to pick

the voodoo set looks nice

Damn, Goblin actually looks good in T1!

Deleted
    TOILET BOWL HELM! Go for the toilet bowl helm!!!

I wanna see T2 on a Goblin :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Im going with this Wowhead list

Think this set looks best on my Gnome.
    Due to the gnome model not all shoulders are good, the short arms makes some glove models not really good.
    Weapons are bigger on a gnome, but hey so are our mounts /flex.

But i love my gnome and not change it to a Nelf even tho the set looks better (different gloves) on a nelf but hey it comes with playing a gnome

If u change gloves it looks very good on a Belf and Nelf, because there arms are longer theres more fitting Gloves for them (imo dont use T11 gloves). BElf and Nelf both as a decent size of the mace, shoulders are good in porportion and as i mentioned, if u change the gloves it looks awesome imo.
    I love this set, beautifully conceived. Everything fits together so well. 10/10

I have had so much fun putting together outfits for my priest. Cloth gear is really fun to work with. Here is my latest:

View all the items here.

Edit: Changed the gloves. I like Ebonweave Gloves with the set better than Gloves of Token Respect.
    Last edited by unfadableangel; 2011-10-31 at 12:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I love this set, beautifully conceived. Everything fits together so well. 10/10
    Definitely agree. Looks very nice.