Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I love this set, beautifully conceived. Everything fits together so well. 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Definitely agree. Looks very nice.

Thanks i was quiet impressed with it my self, also those items are easy to obtain.
    No running old raids hoping to drop ur item, if not next week again and if ur an unlucky person u could get sad.

I was playing with a red themed set, and after a while i got stuck with this.
    Wowhead List Red set

Put in a option for staves, there 2 staffs in there and the Quel'Delar one handed mace (i sold it, hope blizz makes an option to retrieve it).
    One staff is BoE world drop, not easy to get but its the best staff to go with it, the other staff fits as well easier to get as its a boss drop in Blackrock Spire.

The one handed mace i equipped is a trash drop in hyjal summit and thats solable and easy to reset the instance if it doesnt drop.
    If i can find a better one i will use, so far i had the one handed mace from ulduar but wasnt happy with the priest feel of it as it didnt feel priest like.

Again looks best on female chars (dont use a cloak plz the back of the robe makes it better to not wear a cloak), looks good on the gnome as thats where i build my transmog sets around, but when it looks good on a gnome it will look better on a nelf/belf.

If theres a red/goldish option for the feet let me know, same for bracers/gloves but than again on a Nelf/Belf there's more gloves to use.

Even looks good on males (u can use cloaks on male imo ).

O if someone feel like making a screen shot of it to add in the Openings Post do so
    Im at work and have limited resources to use pic uploading services, otherwise add the links
    Last edited by mmoc3c8522fde4; 2011-10-27 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benea View Post
    Redid my silver thread look to: (She'll be going to back to a blood elf soon, still goblin in this pic.)

Horrible news everyone.
    I went to the ptr honor vendor, bought the above items and tried to fashioncraft them.
    "This item's appearance cannot be used.".

QQ
    I hope that is just a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucapa View Post
    Horrible news everyone.
    I went to the ptr honor vendor, bought the above items and tried to fashioncraft them.

QQ
    But.. I mean.. they never... gah! Now I am going to have to go try a bunch of things out on that too >< I really hope it is s bug though, I don't remember them saying that pvp gear wouldn't be usable... it would so random and weird.

I'm rather optimistic that they'll change that. I mean who wants the old honor stuff except for fashion crafting?

Deleted
    Shame, hope its a bug..
    My still work in progress Black set im going to use mainly for shadow PvP looks a bit like that set like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Benea View Post
    Redid my silver thread look to: (She'll be going to back to a blood elf soon, still goblin in this pic.)

And i think this staff will fit perfectly for shadow together with the absolution helm as i think this one he uses is more a Lock helmet than a fallen dark priest.
    (helm is not quiet the same colour but close, in shadowform thats less of an issue also with the newer lighter shadow form)

There are two staves with this model both are Q loot tho which i know for sure i havent done them (i think).

PS. One Quest is worgen only but both are Alliance only.
    Last edited by mmoc3c8522fde4; 2011-10-27 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucapa View Post
    Horrible news everyone.

QQ
    Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure I remember hearing someone ask about that in one of the panels (can't seem to find it though and can't be arsed to listen to them all again) and they said they planned on having all of the PvP stuff transmoggable. >_>
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Well i just came with something fast, i really like the Mage T8 shoulders (good memory's) and they are really good on a gnome.

The off set colour scheme for this model fits a Priest, so does the tabard Draenei gets in their early lvl's and yes i still have that tabard as a gnome.

Im not quiet sure about the robes and have to find a belt to match but so far i got this and it works but i think it can be better.

Im going to look for better later on, time to go home.
    Just sharing the shoulders as i dont see many people going for it on the priest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Working on a new robe'less/tunic set as I'm going male human from female so I need to tweak my old set, I have something interesting in mind pics coming soon
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Yaaaay I contributed. :'D *enjoys being in the main post*

I was looking for a matching gearset for the Hand of Righteousness, as I really like the color theme. I came up with this one:

Additionally, I was looking for a set that goes well with the caster legendary...being imbued by the power of a blue dragon, it was clear it has to be a blue, runed set. It wasn't hard to find it (as there exists a complete set) but I think it really matches well ... and it doen't have a robe, which is nice for a change.

Gearlists are in the pictures.
    Last edited by notanarrogantwizard; 2011-11-07 at 08:53 PM.

Deleted
    I'm going for a more subtle but priestly look that works for both shadow and holy. So far, this is what it looks like:

Deleted
    thats a nice set fits the t8 helm well, i love those shouldermodels thanks for reminding me of them

Quote Originally Posted by Sooti View Post
    I'm going for a more subtle but priestly look that works for both shadow and holy. So far, this is what it looks like:

-snip-
    Love it on you! I tried it on my female blood elf, though, and it looks awful. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by unfadableangel View Post
    Love it on you! I tried it on my female blood elf, though, and it looks awful. Hehe.
    It'd look better if the COLLAR didn't move with your head.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    I've put together a few sets. I'm not sure about certain armor pieces so suggestions are welcome =)

Made this set mainly for troll priests, although I'm not entirely sure about the shoulders, but I couldn't find any cloth shoulders that fitted the set as well.

Started this set with the robe. It ended up looking more like a mage set than a priest set but since it's obtainable for both classes I decided to post it anyway. Could have used "Eye of Flame" as helmet but it seems to be used quite a lot already and maybe some of you know a helmet that would fit the set better for priests.

Couldn't really find a nice helmet for this set that looked as nice as the engineering goggles. So suggestions for non-engineers are welcome.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    It'd look better if the COLLAR didn't move with your head.
    Indeed. Or if it didn't go through the shoulder pieces in the first place. My shoulders are just too darn narrow.

Deleted
    Hey, guys, what do you think about this look?

I put it together in the model viewer - it is all still obtainable but might be a pain to farm all the pieces... Haven't done it for myself yet, but I really like the look of this so I might! I still have my Prophecy set to rely on ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Arodithe View Post
    Hey, guys, what do you think about this look?

I put it together in the model viewer - it is all still obtainable but might be a pain to farm all the pieces... Haven't done it for myself yet, but I really like the look of this so I might! I still have my Prophecy set to rely on ^_^
    I love the color of the robes but the shoulders don't really match, they are too "pitch black" compared to the "super dark gray" on the robes :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    I love the color of the robes but the shoulders don't really match, they are too "pitch black" compared to the "super dark gray" on the robes :/
    Oh stop being picky!

Quote Originally Posted by cephius View Post
    oh stop being picky!
    wear more yellow shoulders with gold robes please <3