15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sccpmusc26 View Post

He is actually wearing T3, which looks almost the same as T7.5. Most players wouldn't notice the difference. I for one, think the color scheme of T3 > T7/T7.5
    Fixed that for you. And I agree, the colors of original t3 are much better than t7/7.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Fixed that for you. And I agree, the colors of original t3 are much better than t7/7.5.
    Whoops, thanks! ;p

@vertigo12--The offset Transcendence is way too purple imo.
    @Lilika--I edited my original post with the items

My newest creation. I have always loved the Robes of Ghostly Hatred so that was my starting point. I'm a little discouraged though b/c I absolutely am in LOVE with these shoulders and helm, but they are the Ruthless elite set. I don't PvP hardly at all and I doubt they'll ever be available with honor purchase so I'm pretty sad. I thought I'd share though (I may try to find a replacement). I really love the 'Blood Elf' look and color palatte.

Front View

Side view

Gear
    Head: Ruthless Gladiator's Mooncloth Helm
    Shoulders: Ruthless Gladiator's Mooncloth Mantle
    Chest: Robes of Ghostly Hatred
    Hands: Anger-Spark Gloves
    Waist: Girdle of Prophecy
    Feet: Deathfrost Boots You can find something else if you're not a tailor.
    MH: Emerald Ripper
    OH: Book of Highborne Hymns
    or
    1H: Golden Staff of the Sin'dorei
    Last edited by Cinner; 2011-11-14 at 08:46 PM.
    Healers are like artists, no one appreciates them until they are dead.

Finished my T6 yesterday (Helmet, shoulders, chest, gloves and matching belt), so that's what I'm going to be using from now on on my priest along with firelands rep healer cloak (goes pretty well with it suprisingly). Won't be aiming for the Anetheron boots as I like the 359 BoE ones better with the dark to light blue color they have.

Won't be going for any specific weapon as we're not able to transmog all weapons to look like one. If it was possible, I'd go with Crystal Spire of Karabor and a small, barely noticable offhand.
    Last edited by h4rr0d; 2011-11-15 at 08:30 AM.

I'm using my Merciless (T5) Looking helm, T6 Robe, t10 Shoulders and gloves with Anathema. Going to look sweet as fuck as a Spriest.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinner View Post
    but they are the Ruthless elite set. I don't PvP hardly at all and I doubt they'll ever be available with honor purchase so I'm pretty sad. I thought I'd share though (I may try to find a replacement). I really love the 'Blood Elf' look and color palatte.
    You DO know you can trade in Justice points for Honor, right? It's something like 375 JP for 250 HP...and there's a vendor that does the same conversion back. I know where the HP to JP vendor is, I don't know off-hand which vendor has the JP to HP, but I know it exists because I've done it before. The current Arena season will be ending soon, and that set will be purchasable with honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Netherwind Recolor.

I got Staff of the Redeemer the other day and I'm itching to use it in some way for mogging. So cool looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Seriously ?

Quote Originally Posted by Landa View Post
    Yesh uhm I have a question.
    As a priest, will you be able to use oh let's say wowwiki /CorruptorRaiment T5 for warlocks?
    It is cloth. Check. Is it possible to obtain it as a priest? Urhh...

I lofe the set... I'm a bad, bad priest...
    If you look in the Images, (if I didn't know already) it clearly says, Classes: Warlock.
    The box on the right hand side of the screen is just a summary of the total stats that the entire set gives you.

So were you hitting the sauce a little perhaps when you decided to look up armor you'd think might look cool on your little shadow priest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Landa View Post
    Yesh uhm I have a question.
    As a priest, will you be able to use oh let's say http://www.wowwiki.com/Corruptor_Raiment, T5 for warlocks?
    It is cloth. Check. Is it possible to obtain it as a priest? Urhh...

I lofe the set... I'm a bad, bad priest...
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30079
    +
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30056
    Will be your best shot.

No head though :<

Deleted
    So I am going to be boring and just use t6+anethema for my shadow priest. The question is which race do you choose to show off the gear the best. I am currently goblin as I felt it was a good mix for pve and pvp, I raid FL with guild every week and arena/bg quite alot aswell. Imo undead female looks the best but UD racials are just so bad.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    This is what I plan on using ^_^
    Fell in love with Dying Light since I first saw it.

You DO know you can trade in Justice points for Honor, right?
    I don't know much about the PvP side of things since I stopped even doing BG's back in BC. I did think about using the conversion currency, but I *thought* it might still require a rating (albeit lower than current), but I figured it'd still be there. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know exactly how that works.
    Healers are like artists, no one appreciates them until they are dead.

I don't know much about the PvP side of things since I stopped even doing BG's back in BC. I did think about using the conversion currency, but I *thought* it might still require a rating (albeit lower than current), but I figured it'd still be there. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know exactly how that works.
    Currently any gear that costs honor has no rating requirement. In fact the only gear the requires rating currently is prestige Conquest Armor (which is different only in coloration) and the second tier Conquest Weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

You can buy everything (s1) but the weapons. The honor bought does not count as honor gained and you need about 7200 gained to be able to buy them.
    Rest is fine though

Updated with the new sets. For right now I am leaving the lvl 60 pvp gears out because currently you still can't use them to transmog and there haven't been any posts saying if that was intended or not.

Oh also, if you guys don't know how to make large images smaller to post in the forums please visit the "Posting Images 101" link in my sig

Thank goodness 4.3 is coming soon, I'm seriously running out of bank/bag room, and I don't want to toss anymore stuff out! I have to say I'm really enjoying all of the creative outfits people are creating.

Here are a few more outfits I've cobbled together:

Robes of Volatile Power

This one I wasn't too keen on at first, but as the outfit started coming together it really began to grow on me.

Head: Mooncloth Cowl
    Shoulders: Mooncloth Shoulderpads
    Back: Netherfury Cape
    Chest: Robe of Volatile Power
    Wrist: Bindings of Raging Fire
    Hands: Widow's Clutches
    Waist: Cord of Reconstruction
    Feet: Veteran's Mooncloth Slippers
    Weapon: Staff of Ruins

Absolution Attire

I believe someone put together a similar outfit earlier in the thread, although I tweaked it a little. I love the simplicity and beauty of the Vanilla robes; they help make the more ornate helms and shoulders really stand out. I used the unique dark blue glow affects on the T6 helm as the focus point and was able to match it to the Illidan mace (the only weapon that shares the same color glow) and topped it off with a dark blue cloak.

Head: Helm of Absolution
    Shoulder: Mantle of Absolution
    Back: Ebonhold Cloak
    Chest: Silver-Thread Robe
    Wrist: Shadow Council Bracer
    Hands: Black Mageweave Gloves
    Waist: Veteran's Mooncloth Belt
    Weapon: Crystal Spire of Karabor
    Off-Hand: Divine Companion

Sanguine Wraps

I like how mage-y this one turned out.

Head: Cowl of the Grand Engineer
    Shoulders: Mantle of the Mind Flayer
    Chest: Felcloth Robe
    Wrist: Sanguine Cuffs
    Hands: Widow's Clutches
    Waist: Fire-Cord of the Magus
    Legs: Black Mageweave Leggings
    Feet: Boots of the Infernal Coven
    Weapon: Brutal Gladiator's War Staff

Dark Avatar Raiment

Although this is basically the Season 2 recolor of the T5 set, I tweaked a few things. I was never a big fan of the chunky gloves, so I replaced them with a sleeker look. The T7 halo gives the set a slightly more noble/angelic feel.

Head: Heroes' Crown of Faith
    Shoulder: Merciless Gladiator's Satin Mantle
    Back: Sethekk Oracle Cloak
    Chest: Merciless Gladiator's Mooncloth Robe
    Wrist: Veteran's Mooncloth Cuffs
    Hands: Black Mageweave Gloves
    Waist: Veteran's Mooncloth Belt
    Feet: Cindercloth Boots
    Weapon: Grand Marshal's Dirk
    Off-Hand: Globe of Moonlight

Runecloth Ceremonial Dress

I had a lot of fun putting this one together. The only change I may possibly make is swapping out the T1 Belt for the Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Meditation once 4.3 hits and it can be purchased via Honor Points. I really like how this has a "uniformed guard" feel to it.

Head: Beak's Torn Feedbag
    Shoulder: Duskhallow Mantle
    Back: Warmonger's Cloak
    Chest: Runecloth Robe
    Hands: Heroes' Gloves of Faith
    Waist: Girdle of Prophecy
    Weapon: Mastersmith's Hammer
    Off-Hand: Venomous Tome
    Last edited by Chudah; 2011-11-21 at 03:02 PM.

I have a challenge for anyone who thinks they are a master at transmogrification.

Help me build a gorgeous outfit using the Robes of Rhonin.

I have tried hundreds of ideas but nothing that makes it perfect.