Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucidious View Post
    I just hit 85 on my priest and farmed up the S3 set. My question is can someone tell me what staves match the set that I could farm?
    try

http://www.wowhead.com/item=32055 fromKezzik the Striker

Deleted

Wink

Me As priest

Archangel Proc

Back side

Front

Shiny Horse

What do you think?

Edited for large image. -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-12-07 at 02:53 PM.

Deleted
    I have a pink set I made for lols. But I am starting to like it.

Head: Circle of Flame
    Shoulders: Vestia's Pauldrons of Inner Grace
    Chest: Vestments of the Shifting Sand
    Wrist: Light Scribe Sands
    Gloves: Prismatic Mittens of Mending (want to replace these with something else, haven't found any yet)
    Belt: Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy
    Legs: Abyssal Cloth Pants (same model as Black Mageweave Pants)
    Last edited by mmocc362e14455; 2011-12-08 at 05:09 PM.

I am not generally a fan of pink but that is pretty cool I mean... It even matches your hair

Deleted
    This is what I finally settled on:

T5 gloves and chest with T8 shoulders and helm. The BOA caster Mace and the Mantle of Gilneas which goes rather well with it.

Here is a set im working on for my priest...having a hard time getting the robes.

Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post

Here is a set im working on for my priest...having a hard time getting the robes.
    What staff is that?

OK, so for all you creative people out there I'm looking for some help! I have long desired for my troll shadow priest to embody the look of a voodoo hexing witchdoctor! So of course, I have decided on the Bad Mojo Mask for the head piece. I really can't seem to come up with the rest of his wardrobe... anybody have some ideas that follow a voodoo hexing witchdoctor troll trend? lol that's a mouthful. Ideas welcome. Thanx.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=9470 <---- the head piece link

10+ Year Old Account

This is how I roll. (though im looking for a better staff to look more fishing-farmer like)

Head: Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat
    Shoulders: Skein Woven Mantle
    Chest: Blue Overalls
    Gloves: Archmage Gloves
    Boots: Slavehandler Footpads
    Belt: Arcane Sash
    Staff: Voodoo Hex-Staff

Edited for huge picture. -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-12-11 at 04:06 AM.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Here's mine so far:

I originally was not doing a helmet but when i got lucky in the raid finder it seemed to work out and match (although yes the gold would look way better). I'm trying to go as non-tier as possible.
    Last edited by Icarris; 2011-12-11 at 02:13 AM.

Deleted
    So I was planning on buying the Warlord's rainment set until I get lucky with the t6 drops. But can't for some reason transmog my gear with it. Any ideas why? I am sure it is stated somewhere but I have yet to find it.

Just incase someone didn't get it, trying to get my PVE gear to look like ilvl 74 PVP gear.

Edit: Found my answer...
    Last edited by mmocae31beb646; 2011-12-11 at 03:42 PM.

Here's my Priest at the moment:

Last edited by Abandon; 2011-12-12 at 02:27 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Blue/Grey priest set

This is the set I'm working on for my priest I love the t6 helm but don't really want to wear the whole set. Still need.. just about everything, surprisingly hard to find an uld 10 group.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Vraizan View Post
    Blue/Grey priest set

This is the set I'm working on for my priest I love the t6 helm but don't really want to wear the whole set. Still need.. just about everything, surprisingly hard to find an uld 10 group.
    That set is a-mazing, I am stealing it btw :3, but I am switching the boots and helm since the helm doesn't rlly work with this set for a male BE. I am going to use t7 helm instead. It matches nicely (also t6 boots).
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    This is about the complete set I got, just need to find gloves that are about the same color.

transmogger.info/4ee619b93189a

(sorry can't post links yet)

The image doesn't give the head or the shoulders justice.

OH didn't want to show up when searching though. using the Fetish of the Primal Gods

Deleted
    I've just created another set for priests. Still have to add the cloak, though and possibly find some boots to match for non-draenei.
    http://transmogger.info/4ee7712404ac3

it would be not bad to do that

mmmm i like T6 from Black temple.

I made a random set yesterday that I'm pretty content with! I've been aiming to wear pants (non-robe top), and I love pink and purple! I would've taken a better screenshot but I've been farming Circle of Flame and I'm waiting to get into the instance again ><

Head: Junior Technician 3rd Grade Goggles (LOVE these!)
    Shoulders: Vindicator Shoulderpads
    Chest: Vindicator Tunic
    Shirt: Lavender Mageweave Shirt
    Bracers: Bracers of the Dark Mother
    Hands: Barbaric Cloth Gloves
    Belt: H Belt of Arcane Storms
    Legs: H Mercurial Leggings
    Feet: Black Mageweave Boots
    Main Hand: H Alysra's Razor

I'll take any suggestions to make this set better