Thank you guys greatly for the links! Ty!

Repping a red outfit right now. My offhand is transmogged to my old white/blue outfit though and I don't have anything decently red to transmog it to >< Any ideas of what I could use? Also any belt recommendations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    Any nice legs that doesn't show like the ones I currently have?
    For the nice dresses I think we only have two options about what pants to wear:-

The pants on the left are Black Mageweave Leggings , the ones on the right are Barbaric Loincloth. I prefer the ones on the right myself. You could also try find pants that match your skin tone, but that may be hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by susiemac View Post
    For the nice dresses I think we only have two options about what pants to wear:-

The pants on the left are Black Mageweave Leggings , the ones on the right are Barbaric Loincloth. I prefer the ones on the right myself. You could also try find pants that match your skin tone, but that may be hard.

I got the ones to the right atm and they are the least visible imo.

Thanks for your answer tho

Here's my nearly complete stash of items to mog I got so many outfits ;P

Last edited by mmoc1addd1fba5; 2012-01-23 at 12:02 PM.

Okay, more pics from my most recent transmog set (I posted a version of it the other day, but I changed up some things now and I think it looks better). I play on the low settings so this is what I see when I play =X

With Shadow dagger transmogged

With healing mace transmogged

Back. The little green bit doesn't match but I guess I can't be THAT picky ><

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know a almost all white waist? Last piece missing for me but cant find one
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Anyone know a almost all white waist? Last piece missing for me but cant find one
    Historian's Sash is pretty white and I tend to use that for my white sets. That's the only one I can think of ><

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    Historian's Sash is pretty white and I tend to use that for my white sets. That's the only one I can think of ><
    Mm I have it atm but its rather dark, want something to fit with Mooncloth Robe
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

i<dot>imgur<dot>com/qjaLy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by glutSolidSphere View Post
    i<dot>imgur<dot>com/qjaLy.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/qjaLy.jpg

Just to post the link for you ^^ For the lazy.

(changed from posting the picture since that was kinda large)

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Mm I have it atm but its rather dark, want something to fit with Mooncloth Robe
    I scanned through the cloth belts on Mogit and didn't see any purely white ones =[ Replica Virtuous Belt is sort of on the white side.. a bit peachy toned though.

How about a blueish belt? To match the blue parts of the Mooncloth robe? Some decent belts that might go:
    Dreadwing Skin Belt
    Mindfire Waistband
    Lingering Illness
    Relentless Gladiator's Cord of Salvation
    Vindicator's Mooncloth Belt
    Last edited by Ellumina; 2012-01-23 at 04:12 PM.

Promise to do an update soon (tm)... been soo busy... if anyone wants to help compile cloaks/weapons and stuff send me a pm. The bb code for this is pretty easy to learn and it would really help get this stuff done. So much I want for this thread but I need more hours in the day ><

Oh also, I never thought about the Barberic Leggings! So happy you posted that susiemac.

Deleted
    Not sure if its been done already (most likely has) but this is work in progress on my priest:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    Not sure if its been done already (most likely has) but this is work in progress on my priest:

Cool! I assume you are shadow?

Here's what I look like today!

As for now I only need a nice offhand. Itemlist is found here ---> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n%C3%A8/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    Cool! I assume you are shadow?
    Nope, as per signature:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay
    Coconút @ Bloodhoof-EU [Discipline Priest alt]
    ^^

getting something.. different.. fits my book

Liking your transmog! The shoulders and helm match the dress really well!

Edit: typo
    Last edited by mmocf1e65def16; 2012-01-25 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    Nope, as per signature:
    hehe alright! A little too dark for disc for my taste but it sure looks great

Deleted
    My one of my priest alts:

I simply like warlock t13 way to much. :/

Quote Originally Posted by susiemac View Post

I use Ghostweave Pants

Deleted
    Here's my new "power ranger" set Enjoy

^ I don't get the power rangers reference...?

Quote Originally Posted by Thilven View Post
    My one of my priest alts:

I simply like warlock t13 way to much. :/
    I really wish a non-lock could get a full set of look-a-like RF T13. The color palette is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.