15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afflictid View Post
    Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a white tome for an offhand and can't seem to find any. Anyone know of one? If nothing, anything white with gold trim is good! Thanks in advance.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=15986

That's your best bet, probably.

Anyone have a belt to match the T13 Heroic set? (Purple)

Mogit is a really good add on for finding one.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Thanks, I'll check it out when I get home.

Deleted
    Made some sets out of boredom:
    (Model viewer had a bad day and refused to open the character's eyes, but whatever)

The brown areas on the shoulders seem to stand out in the model viewer, but in-game they look much better, especially because the hood is almost the same colour as the lighter brown areas.

Aaand then something a bit naughtier, because I'm tired of the oh-so-holy priests:

I'm not a huge fan of skimpy sets, but this one really grew on to me. It's not over-the-top-slutty or anything, it's just kinda exotic. >_>
    I don't know. I like it. Looks a lot better... in action, though. And by action, I mean fighting. I swear!

Wow, someone actually managed to work the hideous furious priest shoulders into something decent! Props, really!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Anyone know a almost all white waist? Last piece missing for me but cant find one
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30036 just find a tailor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl0ver View Post
    Wow, someone actually managed to work the hideous furious priest shoulders into something decent! Props, really!
    Thanks! I suppose...?

But yeah, the shoulders are kinda hideous for most sets. They just fit the other pieces really well.

Deleted
    Anyone know any good green/blue shoulders that would go with the regular version of T11? I like the set part from the "potty-shoulders" and I really want to find something to replace them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Anyone know any good green/blue shoulders that would go with the regular version of T11? I like the set part from the "potty-shoulders" and I really want to find something to replace them.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40450 ?

Picture of them:

Last edited by mmoce9c6513ce7; 2012-02-19 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted
    Oh wow, those actually don't look half bad with the tier. Thanks!

In the meantime I put together another set since I wanted a change.. Again. I know the belt is a bit off but I'll replace once I get my hands on something more fitting. :P

Deleted
    Anyone know of a purple-ish mace (or dagger for that matter) that would go well with the recolored t2?

(kind of bad quality image for some reason but meh...)

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=57865 for the mace? It drops from Halls of Origination, on both normal and heroic. With a bit of help from guildies it shouldn't be hard to get.

Deleted
    ! Wouldn't have dreamt of going through cata stuff myself but that looks pretty awesome. Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    Anyone know of a purple-ish mace (or dagger for that matter) that would go well with the recolored t2?

(kind of bad quality image for some reason but meh...)
    There's a purple crystal mace from BC: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30918
    Last edited by shanthi; 2012-02-19 at 06:00 PM.

People who take the game too seriously hate my outfit. Haters gon' hate.
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Im going for this transmog set:

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1034

However im trying to find alternatives to the belt and boots since they are not available from vendors anymore...

Any1 have any good ideas?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Denied View Post
    Im going for this transmog set:

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1034

However im trying to find alternatives to the belt and boots since they are not available from vendors anymore...

Any1 have any good ideas?

Thanks!
    Actually you can get the boots and belt for that set from the Isle using the belt and feet tokens from Sunwell. That's what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Korvasieni View Post
    Made some sets out of boredom:
    (Model viewer had a bad day and refused to open the character's eyes, but whatever)

Aaand then something a bit naughtier, because I'm tired of the oh-so-holy priests:

I'm not a huge fan of skimpy sets, but this one really grew on to me. It's not over-the-top-slutty or anything, it's just kinda exotic. >_>
    I don't know. I like it. Looks a lot better... in action, though. And by action, I mean fighting. I swear!

If only that helm showed hair in game. I've always hated that Hat style helms don't show hair.

Deleted
    anyone know of a off-hand that resembles a dagger?

trying to go for the 'dual wield' look on my priest and cannot find anything -_-