Don't know of any daggers, just off-hand wands, staves, and maces, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by linedpaper88 View Post
    anyone know of a off-hand that resembles a dagger?

trying to go for the 'dual wield' look on my priest and cannot find anything -_-

I can only think of Witch's Finger but it's Horde only
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Was total fun...... the lag party on Beta Leveling 01
    Beta test report: The loading bars are working as intended. Screens look smooth and decent drawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by linedpaper88 View Post
    anyone know of a off-hand that resembles a dagger?

trying to go for the 'dual wield' look on my priest and cannot find anything -_-
    There's the Greenweave Branch.

Deleted

still a work in progress ^___^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Afflictid View Post
    If only that helm showed hair in game. I've always hated that Hat style helms don't show hair.
    Yeah, it's silly. Suddenly all the hair gets sucked inside the hat.

But of course it's understandable that Blizzard chose to do it like that, because with some hairstyles the clipping would be so bad.

Deleted
    For shadow im running with

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...67:10003:77179
    [edit] Alliance only [edit]

With dagger and offhand, it just looks bad ass in shadowform unglyphed on my female gnome.
    I adore the headpiece and shoulders in shadow form, and it doesnt look bad at all without shadowform or when glyphed.

For healing set, atm im running in LFR T13 colour set, ran also the 397 colour set.
    Im going for a new set i have to figure out, i would love to do something with the Ulduar Cloth mage shoulders as imo those are the best shoulders ingame.

Just need to run Ulduar and get the rest of the gear to match, prolly t10 25man heroic chest.
    Last edited by mmoc3c8522fde4; 2012-02-20 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    A very, VERY belfy set:

I just felt like creating something for a blood elf after using them as my model all the time. ^^

And I know it kinda looks like a mage set, but those shoulders are only available for priests, so no can do. Also, the staff actually has a black glow around the crystals, and it looks better that way because the crystals don't look so bright turquoise.

E: I guess I could post this one too.

Not liking the belt very much, but seems like there aren't any belts that match that robe. And I just wanted to do something with that beautiful dress.
    Last edited by mmoce9c6513ce7; 2012-02-20 at 04:08 PM.

I agree with you on the belt. The gold with all that silver looks really off.
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Yeah, the gold and the darkness. I can't believe they would give us such a beautiful dress and then nothing that would look good with it. :<

My Queen Azshara set

Staff:

Mace + OH

Renée || Ruhnay (Alt) || Acquired Taste || YouTube ¤~
    Acquired Taste is now recruiting! 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul, click here for more info!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhnaycake View Post
    My Queen Azshara set
    Beautiful :3 What robe is that?

I'm trying to get all my pieces for a purple looking set aswell, but it's coming on slowly :<

This is my current look, I got a new robe which looks awesome <3 And I cannot let my t5 shoulders go ;/

It's the gown from NE archeology. Pretty easy to get.

Renée || Ruhnay (Alt) || Acquired Taste || YouTube ¤~
    Acquired Taste is now recruiting! 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul, click here for more info!

Deleted
    ok ty :> 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhnaycake View Post
    My Queen Azshara set

Staff:
    [IMGhttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/AegisRasu/transmog.jpg[/IMG]

Mace + OH
    [IMGhttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/AegisRasu/maaaaaaaace.jpg[/IMG]
    If I recall, there is an actual purple version of that crown that you can get. Also I might consider Heroic Finger of Incineration for the gloves, that big orange stone is kinda out of place.

10+ Year Old Account

I just like this robe.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    I wanna see some crazy stuff! Give me ideas lol

I am just missing the Mace. It is the only one that fits the best.

Variation on what has been done.

Last edited by Anprionsa; 2012-02-23 at 07:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my latest. I went with pants + Tabard instead of a robe because a worgen in a skirt + a mount looks like the worst thing in the entire game (graphically). It makes his legs look extremely stretched out, and it makes it look like the robe is slicing the mount vertically in two.

That, and pants make tabards look very cool :P. All in all my favorite look so far, I think I'll be changing the weapon whenever I get rid of my dagger, simply because everyone and their mother uses that dagger to get rid of enchant glows.

You can find the set here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...regos/advanced

And yes, that is a monocle on my right eye ^_^.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!