I'm pretty sure there's something you could dig up from Icecrown Citadel that would match :x. ICC10 heroic belt perhaps? Angelista's Sash looks really good too, but it's more of a blue shade (though it does match the um... hanging cloth banner things on your shoulderpads). As for the Power Torrent enchant, I agree, it's absolutely horrid. The only way to remove the visual (without actually removing the enchant) is to transmog it into an item that doesn't display enchants (this is usually an item with a glow already on it). Unfortunately, I can't think of any staves right now (especially ones that would match your set), but there are certainly many around.

edit: Just read about this staff a post above. It probably doesn't show enchants.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2012-04-21 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMonkey View Post
    my favourite set at the moment, got just one problem, i'd love to get rid of that horrible power torrent glow, i'm absolutely sick of it... is there any way? :O

edit: also now that i'm looking at it, that belt doesnt really fit, something with a purple/pink gem in woul dbe lovely, any ideas?
    Belt of arcane storms or what it's called from BoT heroic is pretty awesome purple colour.

10+ Year Old Account
    I adore the look of the tier 7 shoulders, but the damn wing graphics look way to weird when your camera is behind your character that I have to change the shoulders to something else. QQ, why did they add this graphic in if they couldn't keep it from bugging out?

Quote Originally Posted by Karfragnor View Post
    I adore the look of the tier 7 shoulders, but the damn wing graphics look way to weird when your camera is behind your character that I have to change the shoulders to something else. QQ, why did they add this graphic in if they couldn't keep it from bugging out?
    Yeah, I find myself avoiding the shoulders solely because of the "deformed angel wings" even if they match perfectly with everything else. I wouldn't mind if it was similar to the halo around the Absolution headpiece, a simple plane that doesn't try and contort to face you. >.<

Deleted
    Belt (purple) from Maloriak perhaps ?
    Forgot the name and my Laptop being a douch atm so i wont link but its easy to find.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Belt of arcane storms or what it's called from BoT heroic is pretty awesome purple colour.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Belt (purple) from Maloriak perhaps ?
    Forgot the name and my Laptop being a douch atm so i wont link but its easy to find.
    found it, thanks guys http://www.wowhead.com/item=65034 , actually headed there today, lets hope it drops

wondering whats the best race in your opinions for showing off armor and dressing up, you can't actually see a whole lot on a gnome and i always find myself choosing high hats to make myself bigger! so i'm seriously thinking about going tall....

10+ Year Old Account
    wondering whats the best race in your opinions for showing off armor and dressing up, you can't actually see a whole lot on a gnome and i always find myself choosing high hats to make myself bigger! so i'm seriously thinking about going tall....
    IMO, the best races for showing off transmog are female draenei > female blood elf > female night elf.

The problem with the male models, to me, is that almost all of them are essentially body-builders, which looks especially weird for a caster, and most robes become a lot less interesting (more generic) on males.

Deleted
    Imo...
    (all females) Blood elf > Nightelf > Human = Draenei = (male) Undead

Anything else either just looks weird in a robe or bad overall. Again, this is just my opinion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Been looking for a mog that I can do on both of my priests

Sig by Safhira

Deleted

Not quite happy with the staff, but so be it.

Deleted
    found it, thanks guys http://www.wowhead.com/item=65034 , actually headed there today, lets hope it drops

I find Nelf females to have the best figure for showing off gear.
    Dreanei Female are sexy but the shoulders is a bit to far to the back, it works good with most shoulder models but not all while Nelfs always fits well.

Same as Belfs for that matter.

I got the same Issue with my gnome, t13 makes her look awesome but u can never really wear something that shows tummy as a sexy piece as that just looks weird on a gnome.

Shoulders on Gnome female are slightly bigger and the headpiece (cept for t13 tho as she looks awesome with it) is nearly always on hide.
    Im tempted to go Nelf for gear, but i love my gnome and i know for sure i miss her, (i was draenei switched asap to gnome when cata went live) and also the 20,- euro's holds me back. Instead im going to make a Nelf priest that im going to use for Shadow and healing with more focus to pvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    I find Nelf females to have the best figure for showing off gear.
    Dreanei Female are sexy but the shoulders is a bit to far to the back, it works good with most shoulder models but not all while Nelfs always fits well.

Same as Belfs for that matter.

I got the same Issue with my gnome, t13 makes her look awesome but u can never really wear something that shows tummy as a sexy piece as that just looks weird on a gnome.

Shoulders on Gnome female are slightly bigger and the headpiece (cept for t13 tho as she looks awesome with it) is nearly always on hide.
    Im tempted to go Nelf for gear, but i love my gnome and i know for sure i miss her, (i was draenei switched asap to gnome when cata went live) and also the 20,- euro's holds me back. Instead im going to make a Nelf priest that im going to use for Shadow and healing with more focus to pvp.
    I was male nelf till they opened up the options to change, so I went fem, then with the option of race change I went goat, then wolf, then fem human, then this this.
    imo nelf fem and fem goat look the best in "most" priest gear, (male nelf worse flay ani )

I went male human just for t13 since the set looks best on them, no clipping and all in nice scale, bugs the hell out of me there is no matching belt thought, hence the wizard mog, going to race change again in mop.
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-04-24 at 12:17 PM.
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Aneuth View Post

Not quite happy with the staff, but so be it.
    I would recommend the blue colorway of the T8 hat, would match the glow of the shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I would recommend the blue colorway of the T8 hat, would match the glow of the shoulders.
    I know, but I cba farming for it and this was the one I could buy with JP.

Here's a new set I made! Using the Mantle of Dying Light as a stand in for the Valorous Shoulderpads of Sanctification.
    Edit: Transmogger link for those interested in what pieces I used: http://transmogger.info/4f9ae12527332

As for why I'm an Orc priest...blame the Toshley Station's transponder! :P I believe the Mantle of Dying Light matches better on UD specifically, because the beige matches the ivory colored bones that jut out of Forsaken apparel. xP

...And here's how the set should look like! :>
    Last edited by glutSolidSphere; 2012-04-27 at 06:11 PM.

Deleted

My own little bloodbinder.

Deleted
    My witchdoctor transmog~

I'm tempted to get the Mojo Mask from Zul'Farrak to complete the look, but I've never been to fond of helmets that cover the whole face... I know the halo is a bit out of place, but I just love it! We'll see what I'll do with the headpiece.

What's witch-doctor about maracas?

Also, what legs are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I made a few screenies a while back to show off the new outfit, but they're quick and dirty screenshots so bear with me:

I have a different cloak (more white) and gloves now (T5 set gloves, matching the shoulders), but it's quite similar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    What's witch-doctor about maracas?

Also, what legs are you using?
    They're not maracas... I liked the match so I went with the orbs.

And I'm using Black Mageweave Leggings.

EDIT: I did have a spiky mace and the bottle 'Tears of Heaven', but the mace didn't really match. Think I might go back to it once I find a decent, witchdoctor-y mace.
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-04-30 at 08:44 AM.