Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Aren't they the ones you turn in a sunmote and the purple coloured ones for from swp
    Oooh, I think you are right... I always forget those exist ><

Quote Originally Posted by xSoulx View Post
    Thinking about wearing this for a while:

Where is this from? I can't find this set and I think it's awesome.

Edit* Nevermind - found it. And I have some farming to do. I like this set a lot.
    Last edited by Autofollow; 2012-12-31 at 08:00 PM.

Deleted
    Mine A bit "frosty" I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzchief View Post
    And here's my 2nd moggy effort. Black and white and pretty simple I think....

@ Sne, I love your sets, you have a good eye for colour/co-ordination, and lucky to get Atralaan items. I know the hard work involved - having a few myself
    I like. Item list?

Deleted
    @ Arlee: Exactly the ones from SWP + a sunmote

My priest! I'm too lazy to post screenshots lol. :[

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...laroo/advanced

can anyone suggest a purple-blue looking dagger and off-hand to go with my devout set (the original one, not either of the the recolours

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=617#.

i was using the recolour and was using the dagger from heroic MGT, which went really nice, but it's too light blue to go with the original set. help?

Deleted
    My latest mog:

Still need the belt from Lurker and the boots from Hydross!

Also working on another set at the moment:

@Ylera,
    For off hand how about this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28187
    Last edited by mmoc8c32716f2c; 2013-01-09 at 06:12 PM.

I can't figure out how to use the wowhead 3D item compare thing But I love my xmog!

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maelstrom/Ryleid/simple

Too bad this can't be collected any more, since it looks pretty nice.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...913:6417:13000

Deleted
    This is what I'm wearing atm.

The problem is: I really don't know what shoulders I should go for...can't find ones that look somewhat good to the rest of the transmog.
    I know that Morchok drops the matching set-lookalikes, but I don't really have the possibility to kill/farm him.
    So...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-01-12 at 04:26 AM.

Deleted
    Alot of people are wearing the priest t6 and t6 recolour set. Am I the only one who can't stand the shoulders for that set?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to build a set without a robe and figured out that the mop silk pvp items matching with our brutal gladiator gear. Sad that no good looking boots exist in this color scheme that are not socks or stockings. Anyways, i like it. It's fairly uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ea View Post
    Alot of people are wearing the priest t6 and t6 recolour set. Am I the only one who can't stand the shoulders for that set?
    I think the shoulders are the best part!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Turtlehead View Post
    I think the shoulders are the best part!
    Meh ;_; Too ugly!

This is what I choose to look like while wearing the recolour set:

Deleted
    Meh ;_; Too ugly!

This is what I choose to look like while wearing the recolour set:

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Prv8h5g4u38/T7Vx2jMf5nI/AAAAAAAAAIM/NvcRRQrDvfc/s1600/2012-05-17+Benevolent+priest1.png[/MG]
    Aren't those shoulders leather, though? One of my druids is wearing a set with those exact shoulders so it makes me wonder a bit. I'd love to know if there's a cloth version!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Aren't those shoulders leather, though? One of my druids is wearing a set with those exact shoulders so it makes me wonder a bit. I'd love to know if there's a cloth version!
    Sure they're cloth ^^ If you would have clicked the image you would have been redirected to my blog where I have a list of the items on that preview. Those shoulders are called Windchanneller's Mantle.

Deleted
    Sure they're cloth ^^ If you would have clicked the image you would have been redirected to my blog where I have a list of the items on that preview. Those shoulders are called Windchanneller's Mantle.
    Aaah, nice! I've only seen that set in leather as I mentioned, which made me a bit confused. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Aaah, nice! I've only seen that set in leather as I mentioned, which made me a bit confused. Thanks!
    No problem. Was a pain getting them, though. First I had to farm exalted rep with The Consortium and then I had to farm a bunch of "Ethereum Prison Key". The shoulders only drop from one of the Ethereum Prisoners, Matron Li-sahar to be specific, but it took me quite a few tries and quite a few keys before I got the right mini-boss.

Worth it, though.