Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Umm, both Varian and Genn died before Garrosh did. Not sure the point of propping up Varian considering that.
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Awesome video.

Thanks for uploading.
    Gary was here! Ash is a loser!

Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    worked for me , i dont like garrosh but hahaha i was cheering for him there getting ganged up on. Let this be the end to all garrosh vs varian threads (like that will ever happen).
    To be fair, the GM gave Garrosh the Berserk buff a few seconds after I started recording. So he started hitting like a TRUCK! From 18000 on whirlwind to 60k a tick. That's why I dropped so many times, too -_-

You eventually kill him after an epic battle, then some random person: " Did you get your Linen Cloth? " XD

Deleted
    That....was awesome:P

Thanks for the vid

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

Can I sig this?
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post

As another Alliance player I strongly urge you to remove that video if you don't want the Horde players on this site to explode from faction pride and ego boost. Varian can't exactly LIVE LONG when he gets wrecked by Garrosh who then also kills Genn. That video is literally proof that Garrosh could kick both Genn and Varian's ass at the same time, and would've easily lived if not for all the Alliance players.

Edit:

Nvm, Garrosh got a Berserker super buff from the GM. Must've been one crazy buff though for him to still kill Varian and Genn alone.
    Last edited by Dread Pirate Roberts; 2011-10-26 at 07:14 PM.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    no one would win, the server wouldve exploded!

but Garosh killed Varian and he was outnumbered! a true Orcish hero!
    As another Alliance player I strongly urge you to remove that video if you don't want the Horde players on this site to explode from faction pride and ego boost. Varian can't exactly LIVE LONG when he gets wrecked by Garrosh who then also kills Genn. That video is literally proof that Garrosh could kick both Genn and Varian's ass at the same time, and would've easily lived if not for all the Alliance players.
    It was also obvious that the GM's buffed Garrosh up for the event, knowing that players would assist.

Makes for one epic battle!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh FTW, the amount of heals on Varian and the amout of DPS on Garrosh, and Garrosh still managed to kill Varian, Imagine a 1 on 1 fight !!! And then lets talk about Thrall vs Varian, Varian would get obliterated by Thrall.
    Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

So horde´s warchief is stronger than: his alliance version (Varian) + another faction leader + some random 85´s + guards + some random NPCs.
    And we want to win the war...

Another thing that point out how Blizzard made the horde the stronger faction

Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post
    So horde´s warchief is stronger than: his alliance version (Varian) + another faction leader + some random 85´s + guards + some random NPCs.
    And we want to win the war...

Another thing that point out how Blizzard made the horde the stronger faction
    He had a "Berserk" buff. 500% incread attack speed, damage, and movement speed.

Varian just did the equivalent of tanking Patchwerk through an enrage.

For 10 minutes (real time-- video obviously sped up).

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    So you expect me to believe a GM magically made Hellscream spawn in SW Keep, and that this isn't a private server?.... -.- I wasn't born yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Down With Garrosh !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by redruMPanda View Post
    So you expect me to believe a GM magically made Hellscream spawn in SW Keep, and that this isn't a private server?.... -.- I wasn't born yesterday.
    that's what i'm wondering too

been on every PTR and interaction with a GM outside of their very specific "raid with us/pvp with us" times just never happens

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 02:19 PM ----------

didn't a level 80 paladin tank solo varian in 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by redruMPanda View Post
    PTR, The GM's on the PTR are more like Engineers than QA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    PTR, The GM's on the PTR are more like Engineers than QA.
    Bro, I've been playing since the OG beta...Been on just about every PTR, and not once have I seen a GM just randomly summon a faction boss to entertain the masses. I call bullshit on this one. Epic trolling though.

It was I who suggested it. You heard it here first kiddos.
    http://i.imgur.com/y6MWW.jpg
    Yes, I do feel special. Yes, you should be jelly of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is a total badass. Varian and Greymane pwnt!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I hope everyone here knows the GM gave Garrosh a 500% damage buff. Literally 500%.