My Little Ponies Huh???

What is with the My Little Pny Friendship Is Magic??
    Not trying to sound mean to people that like it, but im just wondering why so many people that are well above the age the show was directed at watch it?
    It seems like a recent thing as I am noticing alot of people seem to be into it o.0
    I read in gameinformer section where one of the subscribers (An 20 year old adult man) was defending My Little Pony from GI, claiming that it wasn't frilly.
    Also I have some friends on my steam account, who all used to have average icons, until I noticed a majority of them have changed to a colorful array of ponies and rainbows XD
    Last edited by Nevintsha; 2011-10-26 at 07:18 PM.

I don't get it either... passing fad maybe? I can't wrap my mind around a 10+ year old male wanting to have anything to do with it though.

My guess is passing fad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    well wrighten, and in my case it reminds me off shows form I was young. Like Loony Toons.

*Views MMO-Champion Forums and friend looks over shoulder* "Wtf website is that!?" NO NO NO IT'S Not what it looks like!!! XD

Deleted
    i never understood either. people like what they like. though to me its kind of strange but ofcourse it doesent bother me

Deleted
    I didn't get what the whole brony thing was about either, so as an experiment I sat down with the missus the other night and decided to watch the first episode to see if it was any good.

...we're now on episode 6.

What can I say? It's funny and well-written. There's a lot of...not so much "adult" humour, but it deals with stuff with a slightly more mature approach than your typical kid's show.

Chelly
    Use the big MLP thread if you have any questions. Closing this.