Deleted

Stop playing when you get bored, not because of a possibility of a bad expac

Stop with the QQ towards MoP already! If you get bored with the game, fine stop playing. But don't fucking say you are going to quit just because the next expansion will feature pandas (which wont be here for another 7-9 months, random guess). The pandas have also been around since early warcraft lore. Imo I dont think we need yet another expac with a big villain like we have had three in a row now.

When MoP is released and if it is as bad as you thought, fine just quit the game and get on with your so called life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously. The swearing, spittle-foaming, one-sided rage posts are not necessary, no matter WHICH side of the debate you happen to fall on.

I too wish that the people who are complaining about the expansion would either shut up and give it a chance or shut up and leave, but being rude and insulting about it is not necessary.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    People need to get it out of their heads that Blizzard is failing in everything they do. I couldn't be more pleased with Blizzard and what they do for us atm. They're turning the game into the best it can be. Some of the new features in Cataclysm simply just backfire because of the retarded average WoW player.

Shut the fuck up about how bad Mists of Pandaria is going to be and see for yourself. If the gameplay doesn't satisfy you, then leave. But there's no god damn reason to whine about stuff that you know nothing about.

There, I said it!

10+ Year Old Account
    This expansion looks amazing. Bioware died a little inside when Blizzard revealed the rich content of MOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Azandur View Post
    People need to get it out of their heads that Blizzard is failing in everything they do. I couldn't be more pleased with Blizzard and what they do for us atm. They're turning the game into the best it can be. Some of the new features in Cataclysm simply just backfire because of the retarded average WoW player.

Shut the fuck up about how bad Mists of Pandaria is going to be and see for yourself. If the gameplay doesn't satisfy you, then leave. But there's no god damn reason to whine about stuff that you know nothing about.

There, I said it!
    It's called being a cynical asshole. Or sometimes people feel like they'll be popular if they join the hate crowd.
    A lot of people hate Blizzard. Most of the time it's for no good reason (i.e: THIS GAME IS SHITTY!!! <.>). So, whenever Blizzard announces something or changes something, these people are thinking "Ok, so how are they gonna fuck this one up?" and by looking at things like that the entire time, they find the most ridiculous things to pick at like pet battles. It doesn't affect them yet they complain about it like it's the end of the world.

Other people aren't so creative so they need to jump on the hate bandwagon. A blizz-hater see's the expansion announcement and can't find anything stupid enough to pick at. He see's someone else complaining about Kung fu panda even though the timing doesn't line up, they all start complaining about it. Some people get really freakin crazy about it, too.

I won't say any names, but yesterday while I was re-installing everything after reformatting my hard drive all day, I noticed this ONE user on MMOchamp in EVERY MoP thread linking an image of Kung Fu Panda and insulting blizzard. There's nothing you can do to stop these cynical, ignorant, lifeless haters. No matter what the topic is, people always find something to complain about.

:\
    Last edited by Velyndina; 2011-10-26 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerran View Post
    Stop with the QQ towards MoP already! If you get bored with the game, fine stop playing. But don't fucking say you are going to quit just because the next expansion will feature pandas (which wont be here for another 7-9 months, random guess). The pandas have also been around since early warcraft lore. Imo I dont think we need yet another expac with a big villain like we have had three in a row now.

When MoP is released and if it is as bad as you thought, fine just quit the game and get on with your so called life.
    the storm will not pass cause you yell at it. Join one of the 'what'll it be like' threads and shun the negative. Shun I Say!

---------- Post added 2011-10-27 at 02:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azandur View Post

There, I said it!
    Insulting won't change other peoples minds. I agree about Blizz. They're doing they're best and the best is pretty good. On the other hand blaming 'average WoW player' for new features not working is also unfair. Not only did you put a slur for the mentally challenged and the words 'average WoW player' next to eachother (d!ck move dude) you also failed to consider that when something does fail it's for multiple reasons with the blame rarely falling solely on one party. Do not use the 'r word' much like homophobic slurs you lose a chunk of your audeince.
    Last edited by kage; 2011-10-27 at 02:09 AM.