About the "No flying until max level" news.

I'm a tad bit confused. Does it apply to only the levels 85-90, or is it in fact from level 1? If from level 1..how will we get through Outland and Northrend without jumping off a cliff to end our misery?

Seriously, did they mean 5 levels, or from level 1? I would be totally down with no flying for ANYONE until max level really...but I'd still want some way to go through TBC-zones without staying attached to the ground.

From what I understood is only from 85-90

Deleted
    Most likely only from 85-90, how else would we quest in Storm Peaks / Icecrown?
    But I hope I can ride my flying mounts on the ground.

I assume they mean from 85-90. They can't just remove the flight each player currently has, they spent hundreds/thousands of gold on it. It's probably going to be similar to "Cold Weather Flying" when Wrath was released, how you learned to fly in the new zones at a later level (90).

Its only for Mists of Pandaria content.

It applies to the new continent. I imagine there will be something similar to cold weather flying that can only be gained at level 90 - at very least for your first level 90 toon.

For Outland: You didnt get a flyer till 70 if I remember correctly
    For Northrend: Get one from the vendor at K3

10+ Year Old Account
    It was clearly only talking about mists of pandaria, I don't see how you confused this.

QQ....

well it makes sense in Cata zones as well I guess, they're pretty intendend for flying characters really. But I am happy about no flying until Max level still..can't waaait for ze new continent :3.

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    It was clearly only talking about mists of pandaria, I don't see how you confused this.
    Maybe because I only heard the brief "No flying until max level" and decided to ask just now since my friends didn't stick around to specify?

But way to try and up yourself there ;d.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in my dayyyyy we didn't have no fancy flying mounts! Why you had to run allll the way through STV just to turn in a quest!

Yeah but i'm pretty sure it's just for the MoP content.

It's only lvl 85-90 in the Pandaria zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Theracen View Post

...I hate dubbing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'm a tad bit confused. Does it apply to only the levels 85-90, or is it in fact from level 1? If from level 1..how will we get through Outland and Northrend without jumping off a cliff to end our misery?

Seriously, did they mean 5 levels, or from level 1? I would be totally down with no flying for ANYONE until max level really...but I'd still want some way to go through TBC-zones without staying attached to the ground.
    a little bit of running is good for your health. Besides, questing becomes more interesting when not using ground flying. You have a feeling that the world is much much bigger.