Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Nuh-uh!
    Seeing as your grasp on logic is not particularly strong you might not understand this; but I find it somewhat amusing that you're complaining about supposedly arbitrary standards while rejecting the final implications of your own argument - arbitrarily.

If you make an argument, you must accept it in all of its applications. But you don't.

I only do 2's haven't really gotten a 3's running so i guess that could be part of the problem but when ever we are about to kill a healer they get behind los get one heal off and that's like 80% of are dmg just gone. On my priest its different i run with a mage and well shatter crits + wings+ deep = out played if you know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by mafeel View Post
    Nice dude. I play a lot of classes, but my rogue is my main. Do you play a warr? I love facing warriors. I stun, self heal, vanish, sprint, use smokebomb, blind, gouge, dispel enrage effects and I really love it, that after doing all this stuff without being hit u just have to hit me once to get me to 10%, so u find rogues unfair? U gotta be kidding. Warriors, DK, feral, only 3 melees that wreck healers 1vs1. Now get you head out of your a... make a premade rogue and try to kill a equally geared healer. Kick him all you want, hes immune to kicks. get him to 20%, watch your energy, yes u have 0, now watch his health and mana -> 100% already? So why would you say stuff against a class if you have never played it?

Do you play WoW since yesterday? Outheal the dmg ?! Dude as a rogue you eat 30-40k crits and I cannot turn into a bear and laugh @ you ... I can vanish for 3 sec and if YOU are good enough I will have a bleed effect on my ass and will die/lose after those 3 sec.

You realy have to try the class you hate before you write shit in forums.

My best friend playes DK and I just nuke him in duels, just because it's not sooo hard for a rogue to win against a Dk IN A DUEL (in arena its the other way araund when he has a healer). He was a angry troll like you and made a rogue. He leveld him in 14 days and equiped him. He made some duels against DKs and was sooo happy because rogues are soo OP. But the stupido made duels only against Dks because thats his main. Then he tried arena and BGs. he faced some healers 1vs1, some mages, some feral debuffs, some stupid warrior one shots ( warr has more stuns then a rogue now ... ). What do you think happened? RAGEQUIT and deleted his rogue.

U gotta have a LOT of skill to play a rogue, and skill has nothing to do with vanish. Just unbarainafk and place a bleed effect...

Sry for my bad english
    It is sad to see a feral or rogue to pop out of stealth and pop cds trying to kill me, i play frost mage and holy pally. Either way i turn the damage around onto to them or outheal the dmg then watch them sprint away, a rogue running from a healer, that is sad and pathetic. Rogues remind of the punk who sucker punches someone then runs like a little girl scared because they know they till get their asses handed to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    You mean like this?
    Yup. You/He says we should use everything the game itself allows us to use, regardless of whether it's "lame", because "lame" is just something "scrubs" cry when they lose to "good" players. I simply wanted to know whether you truly believe this, so I took it to its logical conclusion, which you tried to dodge.

That's called playing safe and smart, not cowardly. Why would you want to throw yourself out into the open? By doing that you open yourself up to so many crowd controls and swaps that could've simply been avoided by using the pillar like the smart player on the other team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    I agree with the core of your point, but I'm just wondering why you think this. Aggressive tactics shouldn't always determine the winner. Intelligent play should decide the winner, whether it is the "coward" or the "hero".
    Simply this.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Paladino View Post
    I understand that many think that Blizzard is balancing the game based on PvE only, but PvP balance needs to be addressed.
    is this a troll?

chivalry in a video game with zombies, elves, green guys, pedo midgets... you get the idea. u dum, son

besides, who's fault is it that no one is attacking a healer that's hiding behind a box (<-lol'd at that one)?