Poll: What class do you dislike the most?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Engineer.

I don't really like the engineer. I don't know why, but it doesn't appeal to me at all.

I still await the Ranger Pet improvement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Necromancer doesn't appeal to me at all.
    Mostly this, probably because Warlock (female Orc) was one of my first classes in WoW...

...and I leveled on a PvP server during Vanilla. @_@'

But then again, I'm still going to try and play all classes if they'll allow us a few character slots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk Engineers seem like a lot of "neato gadgets" but I like things that are practical.. so that's my least favorite.

Rangers I like, simple but with deeper optimizations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad too see that my favorite professions are both most voted, it means I'll be different.

I picked Necromancer. I don't go for the whole undeath and emo angle.

Second least favorite would be Engineer. I have nothing wrong with technology, but I'm not a fan of steam punk style technology from an aesthetic angle, particularly in a combat setting. I can certainly live with it on a lore level, though, and I'll appreciate having Engineers in a party (more than I can say for Necromancers =P ).

---------- Post added 2011-10-27 at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    I'm glad too see that my favorite professions are both most voted, it means I'll be different.
    Not THAT different. Ranger is a favorite of me and someone else in this thread. Granted, Ranger is my second choice. Going Guardian first and foremost. Shiny armor, shiny sword, shiny everything! I'll probably be distracted by all my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently I am least interested in necro, but I won't form an opinion on what I dislike until I actually try it.

Elementalist seems kind of generic to me, but I really don't have a strong opinion against anything until I get hands on with all the classes. I very well could try out an elementalist and love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior, any idiot can cover themselves in armor pick up a big sword and run into battle, real power comes from stealth, and of course punishing your opponent for not doing what you want them to!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    I chose the Ranger, mainly because I've never liked to pets in games like this and it is the one I have least interest in. That's actually the only class that I'm sure I won't make first (Still haven't decided the profession to play ). But like Doozerjun said, opinions are gonna change when the game actually gets released.

I was pretty hyped about Ranger until I found out it was going to be a pet class... but I think Thief is probably the least appealing to me. I played a rogue in wow since 2005 and I'm getting bored of the whole "ninja" class thing. Still... Thief is not as bad as Diablo 3 Demon Hunter.

For some reason Guardian and Warrior seems really bland for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    I was pretty hyped about Ranger until I found out it was going to be a pet class... but I think Thief is probably the least appealing to me. I played a rogue in wow since 2005 and I'm getting bored of the whole "ninja" class thing. Still... Thief is not as bad as Diablo 3 Demon Hunter.
    Actually you can play the thief and the warrior like a petless ranger, and that's what anet themselves suggests for people who dislike the pet aspect o rangers
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Actually you can play the thief and the warrior like a petless ranger, and that's what anet themselves suggests for people who dislike the pet aspect o rangers
    Yep. I'm giving warriors a good look for this reason. I also enjoy the traditional melee warrior so being able to combine both in 1 character is double the awesome for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elementalist for me, but it's out of complete opinion of playstyle, every class looks amazing tbh. I just never liked playing a magic caster, it never felt right to me. I'm a get in there and slice things up kind of person.

They all intrigue me due to the fact that they all have been reworked from the original GW anyway, but once again I'm not much of a melee fighter and the whole same idea of a dumb brute, I voted for warrior. They are the least intriguing to me. They are just so one dimensional to me. No matter if they can have a gun or not.

I'd say Guardian because I instantly think of Paladins, then wonder if a majority of players will pick that Profession because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ranger.
    I hope they remove pets. That crap is getting old.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can people not like the Engineer? We have a freakin' flamethrower!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    How can people not like the Engineer? We have a freakin' flamethrower!
    They're Sylvari.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter