Question Getting into pvp again

I quit before WotLK, and just reactivated my acc (free d3 and some other stuff made me do it).

I did some PvP back in vanilla (got my commander rank back then), but was mainly into raiding besides some AB from time to time with some friends.
    Right now I am a lvl 70 not-yet-specced warlock, trying to get back into the game.

I am considering to level using pvp since I'd like to concentrate more on that aspect of the game now. Problem is - everything has changed.
    Currently I am trying to re-learn the rules of the game again.
    Could you share some pages with infos on how to get some basic pvp gear at lvl 70, and recommend some battlegrounds which are not that resilience heavy (guess SotA would be good)?

Any advice you could give me would be really appreciated.

In my personal experiance, PvPing anywhere below max level is majorly unbalanced. People attempting to twink can still even one shot geared players. But, enough about that. If you asked me, PvP is kind of in a bad state at the moment. Yes, it has changed a lot but I'm not saying PvP isn't worth your time though... go ahead and give it a shot, you might think otherwise. My advice, I wouldn't get too heavily into PvP until patch 4.3 comes out. Until then, you can do some stuff to get used to the new system. My other piece of advice would be to hit max level (or close to it) before beginning to PvP. Starting fresh at max level PvP will be hard since you don't have much of any PvP gear to use. Since you're new and coming back I'll help you out with the needed statistics.

You'll start to notice a increase in your survival once you reach around 3k+ resilience. 4k+ and you'll be considered a force to be reckoned with. Minimal hit rating needed is at least 5% (all thats needed to hit a level 85). And since you're a Warlock, you'll need around 195 spell penetration. I hope this helped... best of luck to you!

My other piece of advice would be to hit max level (or close to it) before beginning to PvP.
    That would it make rather hard to level using PvP, don't you think?

Or is it just not worth it? Considering switching to my priest as main, allowing me support those with actual gear. Not sure.

Leveling through PVP is tough sledding especially at lower levels. What gets me through some of the tougher times, and eventual losses is knowing that banking those honor points will be extremely beneficial at the end. It's definitely a tough proposal to get through all of the PVP required to achieve that gear, but I'm learning a lot in the process and if I can be competitive without the gear, I definitely will be a stronger presence to my team WITH the gear.