Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    When we start our level 1 Pandaren, in which year are we exactly? Before Deathwing broke out or after his death? Will level 10 Pandaren end up in a newly changed and torn world or step into the after effects of the cataclysm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxia View Post
    When we start our level 1 Pandaren, in which year are we exactly? Before Deathwing broke out or after his death? Will level 10 Pandaren end up in a newly changed and torn world or step into the after effects of the cataclysm?
    MoP takes place post-Cataclysm - so once you leave turtle island you'll be in torn-up world.

You'll probably still have to level thru quests relating to Deathwing and the Hammer - just like you'll have to level thru Northrend stuff involving Arthas. Gameplay limitations, what are ya gonna do.

Any idea about how you are going to design the female pandaren , are you planning to make her curvy and sexy, like the male one but a BIT skinnier, or, slim and muscular?

Deleted
    With the addition of another tanking / melee class wearing leather to the game: Do you consider differentiating in MoP between leather melee and leather tanking equipment?

I can't understand. I only write text, and it says that I can't post links/images or videos... what is going on?

I'm not a Pandaren Fan, but in a lot of artworks they look really cool, more serious and aggressive, with katanas and all:

The design that we saw in the blizzcon trailer have a nice texture, but they are just a little fat Pandas who knows martial arts, compared with this artwork they are really sad, and the monk class doesn't help at all.

So, someone please, ask in the Q&A: Why not improve the Pandaren design? Or even the Monk Class? Maybe with that they can be seen as a race more serious and not just as a joke. I think this could change some minds about the expansion.
    Last edited by Ikkarus; 2011-10-27 at 10:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, dumbasses are asking stupid questions on this Q&A when they could be answering proper ones that haven't been answered yet. Some people are asking the same form of questions asked at Blizzcon, it annoys me so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if they were going to do anything about faction imbalances on realms if MoP is supposed to be a heavy PVP expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Once again, dumbasses are asking stupid questions on this Q&A when they could be answering proper ones that haven't been answered yet. Some people are asking the same form of questions asked at Blizzcon, it annoys me so much.
    I've seen worse.

The number of actual repeated questions was minimal this time. I remember one that took place not long after a different BlizzCon (want to say '10) that was basically a selection of questions/answers from the various BlizzCon panels.

Although I got to ask, what kind of person is interested in the expansion enough to participate in a live QA, but didn't realize we'd be leveling from 85-90 in Pandaria? I got that from the teaser...

On a more positive note, I did not know there would be two capital hubs in this expansion. I kind of wish we got a bit more information about them (what they'll be called, who will be the city leaders, where will they be located, what architecture will they use, etc.), but it's nice to know they'll be there.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    This one didn't make it, but I might as well throw out a question of mine that I really wanted answered!

"Hello! With the advent of Cataclysm, you practically removed the style and story elements of questing where we had separate Alliance and Horde stories and quests that would dance about each other, working together to form a cohesive story and narrative while also giving you a new, fresh experience on either side, thus giving you reason to replay through the zones on opposite factions (with some joining up for a few neutral areas). Instead, we saw nearly identical story lines that followed a 'neutral' theme for almost the entire expansion, except in the Twilight Highlands.

Will we please be getting back to the old model? For those of us with lots of alts, it gets more and more boring each time we have to go through the EXACT SAME quests, regardless of faction. Please, can you tell us if we get our interesting and separate stories back?"