Thread: Leak of new BGs

Leak of new BGs

So I don't know how legit this is or not, but I regularly visit another MMO website where a lot of information is leaked to the public about WoW pretty early. Today I saw that they had an article about the new BGs in MoP. There is also a Youtube video on it as well showing off the new BGs landscape. Anyone else seen this yet?
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Deleted
    I think this was posted in Blizzcon too, wasn't it..?

We could see it if you provided links.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinisterwyvern View Post
    We could see it if you provided links.
    linkning to that site gives a week ban on these forums, not worth it..

Not sure if this was posted at Blizzcon.

Here is the video. Tell for yourself if you think it is legit or not.

http://youtu.be/BAEy2hpscd8

I'm not going to link the website here.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Stanton sort of proved its not a leak, and if it is its old news, but hey, anything could be a real leak ^.^

There may of been some new vids of the upcoming BG's shown at blizzcon, however the Azshara one has been in the files for a very, very long time and posted on places like youtube for quite some time.

Yah like I said, not 100% sure if it is a real leak or not. If it is old news, my bad. I don't really keep track of PvP news as much I probably should. Just wanted to share some information for everyone that may be interested.

the mines thing was datamined during cata beta or at least maps of it was. and as said azshara crater stuff has been in the game since vanilla