Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by okka220 View Post
    but it's wings are beautiful.
    Lots of people seem to hate the wings. :O

Wow tons of interesting things to talk about in the Q&A and the majority of posts are about a stupid mount? The wow population really has hit rock bottom...

Destruction•Cataclysm now increases Fire spell damage by 25%, down from 30%. Nooooooooooooooo! Why blizz? Destro locks finally get some long overdue love and immediately after they get hit with the nerf bat again. Change it back! D:

Gotta have the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    Lots of people seem to hate the wings. :O
    Without Tyrael-like wings, it wouldn't be Tyrael's Charger.

Nice Q&A, but I still wonder about one thing. I'm one of those people that likes to collect old sets of gear. I have every single hunter tier with the exception of T3...and I'm a completionist, so my sets include the matching pieces like belts and boots (for the 5-piece tiers) and cloaks and weapons. Something that concerns me greatly is the announcement that hunters will no longer use melee weapons come MoP (along with getting rid of relics, wands becoming main hand items, etc.). Is this going to mean that the melee weapon slots on the character panel are just going to disappear, or will the slots remain but just not be able to have an item higher than a certain level equipped in them, or will items equipped in those slots just not contribute any stats to a character? I see all three being things that could be done, but the first option is one that would be greatly upsetting if it's what's planned to be implemented. Will I no longer be able to equip and show off the Thunderfury that I spent so much time devotedly farming MC for *years* to finally get? What about melee weapons acquired to go with other sets a player just happens to think looks cool (for example, the star daggers from Ulduar look really cool with the original Priest Dungeon Set 1).