Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hope they re-work the wings, they look a little silly. Overall, it's a really nice mount and great for alts.

I hope that's not the final wing motion for that mount....rather just have a flying horse than that crap. Also, locks....Blizzard hates them.

Deleted
    Isn't it supposed to be streaming now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    The mount is mailed to each character u have and changes based on ur riding training. So if u train basic riding 60% speed at lvl 20, u can still ride the mount!
    Oh right, of course >.< well that's cool, but I still don't play my Paladin very much so I fear that I won't see much of it after the initial week or so that I fly around on it on my main, whereas on my pally this would be all I'd ever use

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    wings look like trash...barely even flap, they don't even fold up right. They should just make them angelic feathered wings instead of trails of whispy air.
    Because Tyrael doesn't have feathered wings?

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    AWESOME mount! I absolutely love it. Those whining about the wings: Get used to it, Look at the direction of the sources of the wings: the mount is built so that the wings extend more vertically towards the back, not towards the side like many of you want. Since it seems that's the appropriate direction for the wings, I'm 90% sure this is the final model before release ^_^, the only thing I see MAYBE changing is the idle wing animation while grounded. Also glad there are some haters. I fully expect this to become one of the most common mounts in the game, at least for a while. Hopefully some players disliking how it looks will mean less people flying around on it .

Deleted
    Will the stream be watchable from an iPhone? Want to watch it in bed

God that Destro nerf is fucking stupid.

Wish I could get it. Accursed credit card requirement, if not for that I'd pay in game cards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Wish I could get it. Accursed credit card requirement, if not for that I'd pay in game cards.
    Read the Faq :P you can pay with time cards

Deleted
    God i hope they leave the horse as it is now.I absolutly love it <3!!!

The mount will be given to every character on the account, right?Definitely not the same colors as the paladin charger, though. Come on, now. Colorblind? (if so, sorry)

anotehr q&a is nice. i do find the numbers on the poll to be quite hysterical though. for two of the 'top player requested features" of pet battles and challenges, the poll indicates people could care less.
    New Talent System ( 34% ) Pet Battles ( 3% ) New Dungeons & Raids ( 16% )
    Monk Class ( 30% ) Dungeon Challenges ( 1% ) PvP ( 19% )

15+ Year Old Account
    "Mumper: Pandaria is located on the south side of Azeroth. Think the exact opposite of Northrend. Come to think of it, we should have named it Southrend."Finally an answer to that question!

180 dollars for a diferent skin of the celestial steed? Heh. Plus with pandaland coming 1 year signature is basically a trap.

To those wanting to read through the Live Q&A At another time, I will be recording the feed and reposting it to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post13916039
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Deleted
    That mount look so stupid, maybe Blizzard say once again that "Pay us money and you get that mount". That is b*******t. Get some money and s*it. Mages is still under shadow cayse they are so op. Nefastus: Everything is trap :O

my last comment is all distorted and it wont let me edit it. THIS is very telling - Pet Battles ( 3% ) , Dungeon Challenges ( 1% ).

the wing flapping animation looks like it could use more work

Quote Originally Posted by Bennydabull View Post
    anotehr q&a is nice. i do find the numbers on the poll to be quite hysterical though. for two of the 'top player requested features" of pet battles and challenges, the poll indicates people could care less.
    New Talent System ( 34% ) Pet Battles ( 3% ) New Dungeons & Raids ( 16% )
    Monk Class ( 30% ) Dungeon Challenges ( 1% ) PvP ( 19% )
    They asked what people needed more information about, not what they liked the best. Just because people didn't need more information (especially about something that seems pretty straightforward) doesn't mean they don't care or aren't interested. When they did the second poll directly about the pet battles, 57% of people said there were excited about it or would do it, another 22% said they would probably try it out. Only 21% said they weren't interested or didn't like it.