Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Got 2 out of 3 questions answered... seemed to help to use a different name each time

10+ Year Old Account
    What a lulzy Q&A. More reasons to not sub

Yeah, kind of did the same towards the end when it seemed obvious that none of the serious one I asked were going to get answered. Childish, yeah but oh well.

Deleted
    The Q&A was great, although a bit too focused on Pet Battles to my taste... The silly questions are there to lighten up the mood, and aren't really taking away time from the real questions like some people here seem to think; if your specific question didn't get answered, that doesn't automatically mean the whole Q&A sux.

Had kind of hoped my questions about the Monk healing being answered.. Figured they wouldn't be.. They only answered things on the pokemon system

Quote Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    The Q&A was great, although a bit too focused on Pet Battles to my taste... The silly questions are there to lighten up the mood, and aren't really taking away time from the real questions like some people here seem to think; if your specific question didn't get answered, that doesn't automatically mean the whole Q&A sux.
    Shrugs, still thought it sucked despite the fact that nothing I asked got answered. It was more seeing the questions they chose to answer not even counting the clearly joke one.

One of the worst Q&As I've ever seen. Times like this don't come around that frequently and players really want their questions answered, but instead, blizzard focused on stupid questions like "do pandas cry if they skin a bear"...Not surprised though that the Q&A sucked.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Q: Where exactly is Pandaria located on Azeroth? many speculate that it is in the south, but I have always assumed it was to the west of Kalimdor. A: You'll be leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course! " lol...

Just curious

Is the mount one that will be available to each one of my characters? I have 6 lvl 85's and I dont really want to pick which one to give the mount to. Im hoping every character I have will get it as well as every character I make in the future, similiar to the celestial.

PS - Cant wait to see how it looks in shadowform!!! o_O /drool

Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    "Q: Where exactly is Pandaria located on Azeroth? many speculate that it is in the south, but I have always assumed it was to the west of Kalimdor. A: You'll be leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course! " lol...
    i can mix up answers to questions to.

the answer you posted here was to somoen asking "where are we leveling"
    the question you mentioned answer was south.

but you are super cool. you mixed up questions only making yourself look silly in the process

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotine811 View Post
    How out of touch is Blizzard that they list Warrior as an example of a pure dps spec. Warriors and hunters, really? They forgot about mages, warlocks and rogues?
    In the Q&A, his answer was about classes with multiple damage specs, not specifically pures. And I thought it was a reasonable Q&A. By the way, most of the "silly" questions were answered by Zarhym and Bashiok, while more "serious" questions were answered by the developers. Of course, not everyone will have enjoyed the Q&A, but at least they plan on doing these more often, so more times to ask your questions

Classic Blizz Q&A, answer only questions that can be found elsewhere on the web anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Burlacher View Post
    i can mix up answers to questions to.

the answer you posted here was to somoen asking "where are we leveling"
    the question you mentioned answer was south.

but you are super cool. you mixed up questions only making yourself look silly in the process
    Before you judge someone for doing something you should probably read the official news....
    If you look on the Q&A the question "Where exactly is Pandaria located on Azeroth? many speculate that it is in the south, but I have always assumed it was to the west of Kalimdor" was asked and the answer was indeed what the other person quoted. The answer also applied to the question that you assumed it did, obviously there was a mistype in recording the questions or copying the information.

10+ Year Old Account
    These QAs never seem to get any really good questions, just a bunch of easy stuff and the blatantly obvious. Was anything new released on MoP? I dont see it.

Deleted
    Your copy of the Q&A on the main post is missquoted

Q: Where exactly is Pandaria located on Azeroth? many speculate that it is in the south, but I have always assumed it was to the west of Kalimdor.
    A: You'll be leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course!

Q: Hey there. Will Pandaria have a new Dalaran like city or will we be using the ones already existing ingame?
    A: We will have separate player hubs for both the Horde and Alliance on Pandaria. Separate hubs means we do not have to make them sanctuary and will encourage world PVP. These hubs will have access to an AH, Bank and general vendors. Valor, conquest, profession and faction vendors will be scattered around the world to encourage travel.

Q: Will there be more guild levels in MoP, if so how far will the cap go and do you have any examples of new perks?
    A: We will be adding new levels to the guild leveling system for Mists of Pandaria. These new levels will come with new perks too! An example of a couple perks we are thinking about are reduced cost on void storage and transmogrification.

Q: Are you still considering expanding the proposed talent system or is the general form already set? As in, is there still the possibility of get more choice from the new system? (Six overall specializing skills seems quite limiting)
    A: We tried a lot of tiers. We were worried at more than 6 that the combinatorial complexity of >729 different variations of talents would be challenging to balance or for players to even comprehend. We want to focus on having fewer awesome talents than many tiers that will force us to dilute individual abilities in the name of balance (for example, if you ended up with 6 forms of crowd control, then all of them need to be pretty weak).
    The question at the top has the wrong answer and the rest of it is a duplication of the part above that question. :s

The actual answer to the question was somthing along the lines of "It's to the south, if you think of Northrend this island could be called Southrend"

I didnt stay on for the whole thing either, when it got to the point where it seemed like they were just picking easy questions that went along with what was revealed at blizzcon I said enough.

I had a few very interesting questions I would of liked to have seen at least one mentioned.

basically this:

hunters lose stat sticks and melee weapon options, what happens to fishing rods and items like finkles skinning knife how do we equip those?

also losing our stat sticks we lose the strong enchants that we have for them, will hunters see scope and ranged weapon enchants that are on par with melee enchants?

and of course since we lose our stat sticks and mages get wands as a 1H item will we be able to see a sheathed version of wands, bows, xbows and guns on our character models?

Tyrael's Charger without the armor D:
    Last edited by Brendanb; 2011-10-28 at 02:18 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of the best Q&A 's in a long time. Nice!

In case you guys are wanting to check the full transcript of the chat I copied and pasted into a text document :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2978624/mist...20dev%20QA.txt

Pleasenote that panelists didn't wait until a previous panelist was done answering a question. So the answer to one question would sometimes appear in the next question's set of answers.

Also please note that I've done absolutely no editing or shifting around of answers. Be warned before you open it.
    Last edited by bluspacecow; 2011-10-28 at 02:51 AM.

My money for the final boss of the expansion is Garrosh, killed by Thrall and crew as the final obstacle to peace.