Problem with videos and Flash on the frontpage

This isn't entirely an MMO-C problem, it seems to be a problem with my desktop. I'm honestly not sure where to put this, but I'm hoping someone can lend a hand. Apologies ahead of time if this is in the wrong forum.

For a few weeks now, I can't get any videos posted on the front page to load. Instead, they're replaced for some reason with the Diablo 3 Character Creation Animations video, like so.

It replaces the first video on the page, then every video afterwards is a blank spot on the page. It actually replaces the first Flash object, like the CoverItLive object from earlier; I wish I had gotten a screencap of that.

It's only on the MMO-C homepage, and only on my desktop. My laptop loads it fine (though my laptop is crappy so I don't watch videos on it), even when it's on my home network. If I click the link to the article, everything loads normally.

Further perplexing is the fact that when I view the page source, it isn't replaced by that video, the link is still there to view (copy the Youtube link, it'll be the Tyrael's Charger video):

Code:
    <b><font color="red">Update</font></b> - Video of the <a href="http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/107203/tyraels-charger/#14890/14899" target="_blank"><b><font color="#0070DD">Tyrael's Charger</font></b></a>, this is a ModelViewer/Sandbox video and the render might not be representative of the final version of the mount. I am not sure if the wings are final, they currently use the Firehawk texture (CREATURE\FIREHAWK\T_VFX_BORDERFEATHERS.BLP)<br />
    <br />
    <div style="text-align: center;"><iframe width="700" height="455" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ngsn8HOh9xM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div><br />
    <br />
    I have no idea how it even started, or exactly when. But I just want to know if there's any way I can fix it. It's not earth-shatteringly important, as I can still watch the videos elsewhere, but I would rather just figure out how to fix it for good.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's extremely strange. First step I'd try is to clear your cache and cookies, just be sure there's not some weirdness there.

After that, if the problem persists, what OS / browser / browser version / browser extensions are you using?