Thread: Possible Raid?

Deleted

Possible Raid?

Hello,

Was just going through the timeline on SWTOR website, watching all the videos, and stumbled across the video talking about Exar Khun, whos spirit is trapped in a tomb on Yavin4 and has no eligance to either the jedi or the sith. Seems like possible raid content to me! what do you guys think? It really is worth checking out the time line, the way the story is told it seems very very likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Hello,

Was just going through the timeline on SWTOR website, watching all the videos, and stumbled across the video talking about Exar Khun, whos spirit is trapped in a tomb on Yavin4 and has no eligance to either the jedi or the sith. Seems like possible raid content to me! what do you guys think? It really is worth checking out the time line, the way the story is told it seems very very likely.
    Considering Exar Kun's spirit is still trapped on Yavin 4 in 6/7 (?) ABY when Luke creates his Jedi Praxeum I find it highly unlikely that he'd be a part of any operation. Although I guess they could, and instead of "killing" his spirit we'd simply weaken it again so that he had to regain his power before Luke deals with him in the books.
    Krael, Sith Council of Untold Prophecy

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard found a way to include just about every major lore aspect into the game in the form of npcs, raids, and bosses, then its probably a safe bet that the entire SW history will be available for BioWare to turn into an operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachyveng View Post
    Considering Exar Kun's spirit is still trapped on Yavin 4 in 6/7 (?) ABY when Luke creates his Jedi Praxeum I find it highly unlikely that he'd be a part of any operation. Although I guess they could, and instead of "killing" his spirit we'd simply weaken it again so that he had to regain his power before Luke deals with him in the books.
    or they could do other interesting things with it, like us losing to him, or just getting to him to learn some important info/secrets. As long as the team tries to go along routes besides "big boss lets kill it till loot falls out" we could be in for all sorts of treats.

Yea anything is possible
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!

The timeline did point you in the direction that it may be a raid in the future, by the way it was worded. Anything is possible.

Hell I'm hoping that they include some epic endgame questline for SI/dark side Consular healers involving XoXaan.
    Last edited by Zarasthura; 2011-10-31 at 05:11 PM.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Hopefully there will be some interaction with him, he is a great character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exar Kun aside, I'm really hoping that we get to go to Yavin 4 to the Massassi temples. The historical archives really set it up to be a place of great dark power with a lot of history with the Sith Lord and it would be wonderful to have a raid or flashpoint or both going into there. Would love it.

going in as a Sith I would love it if there was some sort of questline leading up to a holocron or something of significance. It would be cool to go into those temples and see and feel the power of the Darkside flowing through my veins as I think and wonder what power Exar Kun had and what it would be like to obtain that power to further my goal towards full knowledge of the Darkside of the Force