Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i'd love to have a Black beam like in Force Unleashed, that looked sooooo awesome! Silver beam was also pretty cool

Hope you can change the colour on your lightsaber to pink/purple with the colour stone D:

We can't have ALL the colours at launch, I mean what would be left for the legendary? (If there are legendary items the first one would surely to be a lightsaber)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaninchen View Post
    We can't have ALL the colours at launch, I mean what would be left for the legendary? (If there are legendary items the first one would surely to be a lightsaber)
    Give the Jedi/Sith a blaster. That would really screw with the minds of the hardcore Star Wars fanatics! :O
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2011-10-29 at 10:31 AM.

could be specific to the classes or something, the dw classes having thinner lightsabers, and the tanks and 2h dps classes having a thicker, stronger lookin lightsaber.

either way, cant wait to see this game!

Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    could be specific to the classes or something, the dw classes having thinner lightsabers, and the tanks and 2h dps classes having a thicker, stronger lookin lightsaber.

either way, cant wait to see this game!
    Kotor already had crystals with higher deflection or higher damage, depending on your build, but they didn't change the visual effect. I don't think it really suits, I mean it makes sense that a wider emitter would make a thicker beam, but it's not documented anywhere in canon so far that I've seen.

Deleted

On this case, its not wider or bigger. Resized blue lightsaber so it looks to be in same level as yellow one (on height, no widing or thinning done) and the pic under is blue top of yellow with 50% transparency.

Its just "optical illusion" where yellow is so strong color even on the ends of it makes it look wider. Blue one goes "white -> blue -> light blue" while yellow goes "white -> yellow -> lighter yellow" and since yellow and white are pretty close it makes it look wider because the contrast between the two colors is different.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think what would be cool is if saber shape and length and all that were changed with weapons. Maybe replacing a weapon gets you a different shape? Then pop your color crystal in too! Something like that seems to me like a fun way to change shapes around.