Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    She's okay.

The concept of 'hot' is very subjective in any case. Some people find some women attractive, and others don't.

Besides, most women have their own charms.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Actually i googled Miranda Kerr and it was on the first page. She looks terrible unless shes plastered with Make-up and photoshop magic.
    Nah bro, she's still amazing irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    Nah bro, she's still amazing irl.
    Do you know her IRL? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Ha ha ha. Oh wait you're serious? Let me laugh even harder HA HA HA.

Mila Kunis wins.
    oh god mila kunis. I'm glad shes getting more movie roles.

nekkid plx

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I watched the video of her while getting my hair cut. I couldn't hear her at all, but just her mannerisms and body language was so adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found her pretty. Yes. But as stated already, subjective opinion is subjective.

Isn't Pico the green alien from the F-zero games?

Yeah. Id tap that.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

She's got a Kirsten Dusnt kinda vibe. Maybe it's the cheek bones. Cute. Not amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogs View Post
    I mean seriously... Just watched the BlizzCon footage with her interviews and stuff and was like... not only is this the cutest girl involved with video games but also possibly the cutest girl i've ever seen period... I'm not all creeper or anything, just makin a statement haha
    You're making this thread from atop a tree outside her window with binoculars and a towel. Aren't you?

Deleted
    Wooohoo, Jesse's in there! OT: Yeah, she's cute ^^

She is definitely cute, and not in a nerdy kinda way, just cute in a good, realistic kinda way. Some people prefer her kind of looks over those of super models, who are usually as ugly as anyone else in the morning. Air brushing does wonders...

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some attractive girls, sure, but to claim that one is the "cutest girl you've seen" is a bit over the top lol. Just walk onto any major University's campus and you'll find a hotter girl in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    There are some attractive girls, sure, but to claim that one is the "cutest girl you've seen" is a bit over the top lol. Just walk onto any major University's campus and you'll find a hotter girl in a few minutes.
    Big diff between hot and cute. I didn't say hot.

---------- Post added 2011-10-28 at 09:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elrid View Post
    She is definitely cute, and not in a nerdy kinda way, just cute in a good, realistic kinda way. Some people prefer her kind of looks over those of super models, who are usually as ugly as anyone else in the morning. Air brushing does wonders...
    Yup, I don't understand the people that are all into the super model women.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    she is imo hot ! Like someone stated she has some Kristen Dusnt in her .

Ehhhh tbh something about her eyes/eyebrows and nose looks a bit dudeish, idk how to describe it exactly. Kind of has the farm-girl look going for her I guess, but definitely not a standout. As a poster above me said, wayyy cuter/hotter girls at college.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I'm sorry that chick is not hot and I hate her voice.
    Kinda agree.

I mean shes pretty, its not shes Morgan Webb, but shes pretty. Hate the voice though too, that would drive me nuts.

Team Unicorn FTW I think gents.

I dunno, she looks hot and cute to me as well. Must be the red head vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogs View Post
    I mean seriously... Just watched the BlizzCon footage with her interviews and stuff and was like... not only is this the cutest girl involved with video games but also possibly the cutest girl i've ever seen period... I'm not all creeper or anything, just makin a statement haha
    Seriously? You guys really need to get out more. She is average at best, in the real world. I am not even comparing her to models or other actual celebrities....I am disappointed in my fellow gamers.

She's cute, not hot, in my opinion - but what does it matter?

She did a good job with the Blizzcon interviews, although she did seem to be a bit tense. That's what her job was, and she excelled at it, enough said.