Cool Cyclone macro...Kind of?

So i arena with my fdruid....im pretty okay so far even tho im in vicious. But theres one problem.

So yea im awesome and everything beside ONE thing....I tab select my cyclone targets...

So when a hunter snake traps....it kinda of take forever....Now what I wanna know is...If theres a macro That could only swap tru players. Or any other macro the pro's around here use. ( regarding cyclone, of course)

PS. YEA I TAB SELECT, get over it. I hear you qq.

Make a macro that casts directly at the enemy arena players instead - without having to switch targets - I believe it's something like "/cast [@arena#] Cyclone". Replace the # with numbers (1-5) of course.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-10-29 at 05:12 AM.

and would it be possible to make something like

" If my target is 1 target 2 "
    " if my target is 2, target 1"

?

From what I know you can't do "if" macros, as you could just make a huge macro thing to basically play the game for you. You can make it so you only need the one macro and it will cast it on either depending if a modifier is held down though.

Or a simple target focus or target last target macro, to make it so you only switch between your current and last (which hopefully would be the other enemy).

A shift modifier maybe? Im not too sure, but if your only doing 2v2 it seems like it could work

A focus or arena enemy target would be the easiest.

ESCAPE -> KEYBINDINGS

Find the keybinding where it tabs between players only, there's an option for it there

If you're determined to keep tabbing cyclone targets I wish you luck in the 1700s. Good day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    If you're determined to keep tabbing cyclone targets I wish you luck in the 1700s. Good day sir.
    I got to 2100, Goodday sir.

But then If I do a macro with modifier how do I figure which player is 1 and which player is 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Kripthmaul View Post
    I got to 2100, Goodday sir.

But then If I do a macro with modifier how do I figure which player is 1 and which player is 2?
    Not trying to insult or anything but reading your OP, I can tell you are at 2.1k because you are being carried by the spec.

You need to use focus modifier macro or few macros that each targets another enemy.(as in arenaenemy 1, arenaenemy2..)

Also, it is strongly recommended to lift your face from the keyboard every once in a while to see what is actually on the screen and try clicking on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    ESCAPE -> KEYBINDINGS

Find the keybinding where it tabs between players only, there's an option for it there

Made the thread.

Change Tab to Target Enemy Player. I tab target too and it works alright for now, but as I get higher-rated I might have to do more focus macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post
    Not trying to insult or anything but reading your OP, I can tell you are at 2.1k because you are being carried by the spec.

You need to use focus modifier macro or few macros that each targets another enemy.(as in arenaenemy 1, arenaenemy2..)

Also, it is strongly recommended to lift your face from the keyboard every once in a while to see what is actually on the screen and try clicking on them.
    Oh goodie more feral bashing.

Tell me where the bad kitty touched you on the doll.

Even though it's the most CC susceptible melee in the game and easily focused.

Get skill.

The if functionality of a macro would mean you do not have to think for yourself much, and will probably never be a tool we can use. Focus macros are your best bets.
    RETH