Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Stop giving ancedotes of your beta experiences.
    Stop breaking the NDA.

(This is in regards to every thread on this site, not just this thread)
    wait what? Pretty sure stuff we are discussing here is off the NDA already since they let all the reviewer site (ign, gamespot, etc) tell pretty much everything about the features in the lastest weeks. I didnt spoil any story line?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    wait what? Pretty sure stuff we are discussing here is off the NDA already since they let all the reviewer site (ign, gamespot, etc) tell pretty much everything about the features in the lastest weeks. I didnt spoil any story line?
    The issue is that ONLY the media got their NDA released. Average Joe the beta tester still can't tell anything about the game. It kinda sucks but that's how it is.

Anyways I don't understand some people bitching about how Voidstar is just another SOTA and Alderaan is another AB. I mean there are only so many types of ideas you can go for that actually work. A capture the flag idea (kinda like huttball), an assault a location idea (kinda like Voidstar), control bases (Like alderaan). I mean there are others too and I bet they get added in down the line. From what I've seen all three Warzones look like they're going to be badass, so many options for some crazy tactics to work out. All I can say is that while I kinda like WoW's BGs these Warzones have me excited, and begging for more information. I know I'm going to be doing a ton of PvP come December.
    Krael, Sith Council of Untold Prophecy

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't tell about your experiences. You can only say that you are in the beta, but nothing more. You can say things like, "the press guy said this, and I think that's cool". But that's about it revolving arounf the press embargo drop.

And no one in the press talked about the void star. It wasn't available to them.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

You can't tell about your experiences. You can only say that you are in the beta, but nothing more. You can say things like, "the press guy said this, and I think that's cool". But that's about it revolving arounf the press embargo drop.

And no one in the press talked about the void star. It wasn't available to them.
    Learn to research
    http://darthhater.com/2011/04/15/buf...-the-voidstar/

cant wait for Dec 20th

edited: NDA
    Last edited by GrimDesign; 2011-10-30 at 01:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    That was April 15th, not the newest embargo drop. They revealed it, but then Bioware took it down to scrap and rework it. The new one (featured on the Warzones page) has not been played by the press in the recent drop. =)

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by SafariS View Post
    BW just announced a new pvp warzone - Voidstar : http://www.oldrepublic.net/201-voids...-revealed.html
    Seems like a strategy warzone, what you guys think ?
    interesting, wonder what's the list of objectives (if there are more than the trailer reveals - blasting doors and stealing the plans)

10+ Year Old Account
    That was April 15th, not the newest embargo drop. They revealed it, but then Bioware took it down to scrap and rework it. The new one (featured on the Warzones page) has not been played by the press in the recent drop. =)
    That is a good sign. I like to see that they are actually making some big changes over the course of the beta. I guess you have much more freedom in a new title. That is one of the main reasons that I am switching. It is not like Blizz does not listen to people at all, it is just about impossible to make such major changes to an established game.

I do not envy your job man. Hope you are getting compensated for all of your NDA snipping.

I think WoW screwed the pooch with their vehicle combat and AV. This looks like a very entertaining variation on objective based combat. I am anxious to see what they do with massive scale pvp, such as you see in Llum.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Any PvP system that prevents facerolling and encourages groups working together is a good thing in my book. Now here's to hoping that it happens!
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Deleted
    Yes, it seems more like a strategy warzone, not a pewpew kill stuff around one ...
    I hope to see mooooreee

<Snip> We'll let go of the offtopic then.

On topic I do actually like the multiple objective warzone concept.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-11-01 at 03:20 PM.