Poll: What Class will you play in swtor?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Does anyone know which class will be the most like druids, so hots or aoe heals?

Quote Originally Posted by Treesuss View Post
    Does anyone know which class will be the most like druids, so hots or aoe heals?
    Not without breaking NDAs.

Jedi Knight Sentinel.

Lot o' Empire on this forum. Oh well, all the more to PvP with.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpriest View Post
    Not without breaking NDAs.
    Well with that being said will I be able to download the game on release, log-in, and see a breakdown of all classes? I feel very worried that I will be going into this game completely blind.

Sith warrior jugger tank

Sith Inquisitor. Not sure about my AC, though. I have tanked in WoW for 6 years, and I really enjoy tanking. But healing with corruption seems great too, and the lightning is just badass. Decisions, decisions!

Well with that being said will I be able to download the game on release, log-in, and see a breakdown of all classes? I feel very worried that I will be going into this game completely blind.
    The NDA will be lifted "soon" here. Once that's done, there will be so much talk about the game, that you'll very easily be able to find out which healers follow which archetypes.

The more star wars books that I read, the more I want to roll a Smuggler. So I voted for Smuggler, but I will also roll a Bounty Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    The more star wars books that I read, the more I want to roll a Smuggler. So I voted for Smuggler, but I will also roll a Bounty Hunter.
    Bounty Hunter is going to be my second character after I finish leveling my Smuggler

Inquisitor Sorceror Corruption, second character will be an Arsenal BH named Euphemia.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

wonder if the game is going to be full of sith assasins....

10+ Year Old Account
    Jedi Consular Healer

Also planning on rolling a Smuggler healer as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't resist a poll! Jedi Consular-Sage AC-Telekinetics spec.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Deleted
    Inquisitor. 100% love it.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-10-31 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more research I do, the more I tend to lean away from my first choice, Im geting gutted by my own curiosity!
    Last edited by vian; 2011-10-31 at 01:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

From what I have seen and read, I think most of the healy classes have a variety of heals like hots, aoe and whatnot. There is no indication there will be single target healers and aoe healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malcom Reynolds, Gunslinger, Sharpshooter.
    Wookie companion, Millenium Falcon ship...

Yeah?
    YEAH!!!!

Apparently Imperial Agent's are HoT heavy healers, as for aoe healers I believe every class will get an aoe heal (IA gets a wildgrowth aoe heal). Not sure who will focus on it the most though.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to be a Trooper Vanguard myself. It pains me to forsake the autocannon that a Commando gets, but I've always been good at tanking, so I'm sticking with what I know. At least I get sticky grenades...

Sith Inqusitor Sorcerer Lightning. Sounds like a shadow priest/mage/elemental shammy copy ( I play spriest in wow).