I thought hunters were underpowered.

So i'm 4/5 vicious, with a vicious bow and no other PvP gear. My ilevel is 358. Here I was, thinking hunters were underpowered... Right? Don't most people agree that hunters suck this xpac? Well. Take a look at this: http://i.imgur.com/x3SFH.jpg

What happened to them being underpowered and suckish? Did they get buffed and I didn't realize it? Honestly, since when were they THIS strong?

BG's don't give you as many LoS issues as say nagrand arena
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

In BG's, hunters are pretty much god-like as long as they don't get focused. <<(note keyword there)

In arena, hunters pretty much suck.

1v1, we're fine.
    2v2, we get pwned.
    3v3, we either own or get owned, no middle ground.
    4v4 or more, wrecking ball.

I have full ruthless except for 1 ring, and as a BM hunter in my last RBG I was top damage by over 140%, had over 4 times more killing blows than the 2nd place player, and capped and defended 2 bases each in arathi basin.

Hunters get better the larger the pvp bracket is.

Skill curve gets a lot higher in 2v2, 3v3.

Nice brag topic, by the way.

Completely forgot about the LOS issues >_>

A hunter in a bg is godly, but in arena, they are underpowered, mostly due to quality of life things like trapping, LoS, minimum range(gone in 5.0) and focus regen problems (which might be fixed for 4.3, double focus from 2p t13?)

waiting for some clueless guy to come and say huntard won blizzcon they not UP they OP mon

This is basically a, "LOOK AT MEE!!! I'm soo good so I'm going to show you a screenshot of me doing good in ab" thread.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    hunters have a high skill cap. that's all there is to it.
    you can do great in bg's/rbg's , you'll still get your arse handed to you in arenas,
    unless you know how to play hunter that is^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsunrising15 View Post
    In BG's, hunters are pretty much god-like as long as they don't get focused. <<(note keyword there)

In arena, hunters pretty much suck.

1v1, we're fine.
    2v2, we get pwned.
    3v3, we either own or get owned, no middle ground.
    4v4 or more, wrecking ball.

I have full ruthless except for 1 ring, and as a BM hunter in my last RBG I was top damage by over 140%, had over 4 times more killing blows than the 2nd place player, and capped and defended 2 bases each in arathi basin.
    Hunters do however have a very large plethora of CC, and they can burst quite well. That makes them quite strong in the right hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightlol View Post
    waiting for some clueless guy to come and say huntard won blizzcon they not UP they OP mon
    Huntard won in Blizzcon. The class is perfectly balanced for high end play. Possibly a little overtuned. Is waaaaay weak for low-mediocre level play. Just needs to be balanced around 1800-2200 instead of 2800+.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Seijuro View Post
    hunters have a high skill cap. that's all there is to it.
    you can do great in bg's/rbg's , you'll still get your arse handed to you in arenas,
    unless you know how to play hunter that is^^
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooool
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    Wow really? I made an account just to tell you that you suck and 25 kb is not impressive at all.

It's not even BGs in general. Hunters blow at Rated BGs too. They are just good at pug BGs where everyone has 500 resil and ignores you. Good thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE View Post
    BG's don't give you as many LoS issues as say nagrand arena
    Oh boy yes. My disc priest will never go oom to a hunter in that arena.

Deleted
    I figured we could have a rational and civilized discussion about hunters even though opening a thread with a picture of your 25 KBs in a random BG isn't the best of ideas. Clearly we can not.