am I ready for firelands?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ingle/advanced

just got my alt to 85.. think she'll be ok in FL?? maybe just a trash run?

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as you know how to play it, and know all the tacs in FL you should be fine but get lavawalker on boots and 50 int on bracers!

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    As long as you know how to play it, and know all the tacs in FL you should be fine but get lavawalker on boots and 50 int on bracers!
    yea i think i got it down.. my main is 7/7 n shit. and the enchants im workin on.. spent all my gold lvling enchanting, and thats why the boes have that, just needed something

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to kill a few normal mode bosses with that if you run with 2-3 healers with equal or better gear (or if you have a druid, gear doesn't matter for them really, seen a druid in 316 gear outheal two other healers on normal Ragnaros just yesterday). I wouldn't go as far as saying that you can kill everything with that but 2-4 bosses should be doable
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Normal mode firelands Pre-nerf was designed for people in 359 gear. Now post-nerf my guild sent an alt raid in that I attended still wearing a green and a very large quanitity of blues on one of my alts.

tl;dr -- you're fine get in and kill bosses, but fill your glyph slots out at least.