Poll: What would you do?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remain loyal and probably devote time to stealing and understanding their tech.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Yea... Aliens wouldn't really care about my village. Why should I care about them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Joining the aliens sounds nice, but I don't think I could stand being That Douchebag That Betrayed the Human Race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    You're replying to a hypothetical thread about aliens invading the Earth but you can't stomach the variables? Sure...
    Because of you (and only because of you), I'd join the aliens !!!

I'm gonna go with the guy that said - if they can get to earth and attack us, their war tech would not be only slightly better than ours - it would be worlds better (no pun). Just a bad painted picture - it's like the movie Signs - the aliens are invading earth - their only weakness... water - oh look a planet that is almost all water lets go there.
    Or war of the worlds - advanced as hell - but they forgot there might be viruses and microbs on our planet that would be deadly to them that don't effect us. Just a terrible attempt at being creative.

Hence my answer, I side with the aliens so dumbasses like OP become extinct.

<Infracted> Don't flame other people
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-10-30 at 09:46 PM.

A: Remain loyal to the human race and fight those little green bastards to the death?
    I would choose this only if there were people I care about in danger.

B: Join the Aliens for perks such as being part of the future human ruling elite and getting free biological enhancements?
    If I dont give a flying f!@k about anyone, Aliens it is!
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulmio View Post
    Because of you (and only because of you), I'd join the aliens !!!
    See you on the battlefield broski. We don't take kindly to traitors! lol

IF they're real intelligent beings they would block any communications or appearance to this world full of humans(not sure if intelligent Yet).
    the outcome of showing up (not invading) in this world maybe very dangerous for their own civilization in the future, if we somehow get hold of their technology and use it against them.

we still haven't learned form our mistakes yet, we just keep repeating history in a different way.
    Last edited by Elian; 2011-10-30 at 09:01 PM.

Deleted
    join aliens ,humans need some clearing from this world

I would pick the side of whoever has the prettier females.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    B: Join the Aliens for perks such as being part of the future human ruling elite and getting free biological enhancements?
    Since I don't see many people joining the aliens, I'd like to mention they would not only enhance you, but (more importantly) the girls too...

Deleted
    Depends on alot of factors, but id probably betray humanity and join the aliens and work as a double agent to destroy them from inside while learning alot from them, if at all possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    You all have failed, the aliens already are conquering the earth, you just don't realize they've been replacing our leaders with idiots to dub down our economy and defenses!

ON a serious note, It depends entirely on what their intentions are after winning. If they try to take our resources, war it is. But if they came to help us advance as a civilization (like the Federation from Star Trek) then I'm all for helping them out 100%
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this before, or after every country releases their collection of atomic and chemical weapons, destroying humanity and all local life on earth?

If there is one thing season 3 of battlestar galactica taught me, it's choose option A

Befriend and convince them to aid the Humans and all of Earth for that matter.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Depends on what they look like.

If they're, say, anthropomorphic insect aliens with 100% unexplanable compatibility with the human biological system, then sure, why not.
    If they're the stereotypical little green me, then no.
    If they look exactly like us in every way, then why not join forces and take over some other planet for shits and giggles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Where's the "Hide under a rock in a corner and cry" option?
    rofl thats what I was going to do!

I would rather fight and die knowing I tried rather than become a slave to some superior race.

Eat lead aliens!

And I'd quickly dispatch any traitors of humanity, no doubts about it.