Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isendar View Post
    Guess it makes sense considering I just payed $189.99 for my 560 Ti, bout to buy another for the same price. Guess manufacturers are clearing house in preparation. TBH tho, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...0737&Tpk=560ti will blow the new 560's out of the water considering there are two cores on this card and its SLI CAPABLE! I can't justify that price tag though considering for $749 you can get a 590.
    Let's consider.....

a) The 2Win has two older version 560 Ti's on one card, for $520.
    b) The new 560 Ti's, let's say they're even in the $250-300 range, that's still almost half....
    c) You can SLI the new 560 Ti's with more than 2.

Here's the fun part: The new 560 Ti's will each be stronger than a single older 560 Ti, what with more cores, more VRAM, and likely better clocks. So now we consider, $520 for both of the older ones on a single card, or put that towards the new version, obviously we need to buy 2 new ones because we have some odd $520~ to blow.

Please don't say such silly things. =/ The new 560 Ti's when evenly compared for the money (if they are what I'm predicting them to be) will blow the 2Win sky high, most likely.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Let's consider.....

a) The 2Win has two older version 560 Ti's on one card, for $520.
    b) The new 560 Ti's, let's say they're even in the $250-300 range, that's still almost half....
    c) You can SLI the new 560 Ti's with more than 2.

Here's the fun part: The new 560 Ti's will each be stronger than a single older 560 Ti, what with more cores, more VRAM, and likely better clocks. So now we consider, $520 for both of the older ones on a single card, or put that towards the new version, obviously we need to buy 2 new ones because we have some odd $520~ to blow.

Please don't say such silly things. =/ The new 560 Ti's when evenly compared for the money (if they are what I'm predicting them to be) will blow the 2Win sky high, most likely.
    Tbh though, I wouldn't recommend building a rig past november at this point. I built one last night, i3 2100 gtx 560 ti, but plan on upgrading the CPU for ivy bridge IF I can't game comfortably. But considering I've been running benchmarks all night, I'm extremely pleased.

Still if somone simply can't wait for 6XX, the new 560 ti is a nice card.