Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Go fuck yourself San Diego!"

Deleted
    "Every man is the architect of his own fortune" by Appius Claudius Caecus.

To those who don't yet know, it basically means that in the end, one can not blame anyone else but themselves for their fate. And on the other hand, if you want to achieve something, it is up to you to put in the effort, no one else.
    Last edited by mmoc060f1486cb; 2011-10-31 at 07:28 PM.

I say "It was merely a setback"

whenever something bad happens.

"They bought their tickets. I say let 'em crash!!"

"I like being alone.. at least I convinced myself that I'm better off that way. And then I met someone. She changed me. And.. then she left. We're better off alone. We suffer alone, we die alone." --House

"When you start taking things to serious , remember we are just talking monkeys living on a rock that floats through space" - Dno who said it but it really fits me

10+ Year Old Account
    "This too shall pass"

15+ Year Old Account
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
    That way when you judge him you're a mile away, and you have his shoes.
    Also:

There's nothing that can't be fixed with a bit of enthusiasm and a large roll of electrical tape.
    These two seem to work quite well for me.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    in my best aussie accent , "ahh harden the fuck up mate"

"Do onto others as they do to you"

and

"Never give up!"

EDIT: "Hell most be a pretty sweet spot because the guys who invented religion have surely been trying hard to keep everybody else out" - Al Capone
    Last edited by Belial; 2011-10-31 at 08:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JSStryker View Post
    "This too shall pass"
    I sometimes end up thinking this as well. No matter how hard the time in my life, it will pass in time, I still live after that and will find happiness.

Deleted
    Measure twice, cut once.

Something I was taught when I was doing my basic engineering course, I think this can be applied to most things in life though ^^

One of the more true quotes that I got from a rap song. "Death's gotta be easy cause life is hard, it'll leave you physically, mentally and emotionally scarred." It's just one of those things i remember when i get stressed or pissed off about something.

Watch out for number 1

He who stumbles in the dark with a stick is blind, but he who sticks out in darkness is fluorescent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torticoli View Post
    "The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

You get imaginary candy if you can tell where this is from.
    Yuna, FFX ending

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face we must do that which we think we cannot.

"We plan ahead, that way we don't do anything right now"-Valentine, Tremors.

Do not be so quick to deal out death and judgement, even the very wise cannot see all ends. - Gandalf
    What we do in life echos in eternity - Maximus Decimus Meridius

Two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights make a plane.