Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Teve View Post
    Real men play Asura
    The Force is strong with this one.

Omg I had a dream about Guild Wars 2 as well! I was playing the game and it was really fun, but then my Guild Wars 2 character fell asleep and I was then in a dream about WoW. It wasn't WoW how it is now, but everything that was ever fun about WoW was there and it was awesome. Soon my WoW character fell asleep too! and I was back in the world of Norrath as a dark elf shadowknight. This continued until I was Ash Ketchup and faced with the difficult decision of choosing my pokemon. I wanted bulbasaur really bad, but I couldn't stop my hand from moving towards the ball containing squirtle. I felt like screaming "NO! I WANT BULBASAUR" but the words wouldn't come out. I woke with fright after seeing the words "Ash received SQUIRTLE from PROF. OAK". It was the scariest nightmare I've had in a while...

Real men play Asura
    I approve of this sentence.

Deleted
    Real men play Asura
    you poor misguided naive little children, those lasers must have fried your pitiful Asuran brains into believing this. You unlucky deluded individuals.

10+ Year Old Account
    i had dreams of Aion before its launch

I have also dreamt of GW2, but can't remember details.

I used to have dreams about wow all the time. Mostly about friends in wow and escaping bad things or defeating some disaster, or some such. Often elements from different games would creep in and I'd wake up disappointed that the interwoven game wasn't real :-D
    Hope the same happens with GW2 :-)

Deleted
    About two months ago I had two GW2 dreams in one night.

In the first one I was in a bar and I ordered a glass of beer. It was apparently Norn beer and it was like the best beverage I had ever drunk in my life. I tried to order a second glass but I didn't know the name of the brand. Thus I spent the rest of the dream desperately asking the bartender to recommend me their best Norn beer. This dream was funny because in real life I really dislike alcohol.

In the second one I was an elementalist. I didn't have a race since all the players looked the same as IRL. The dream started with me killing some mobs with fire spells and I was having lots of fun. However the most awesome part of the dream was that all the players played together and the atmosphere was insanely friendly and supportive. There were hundreds of players gathering and we walked to a empty haunted mansion. Suddenly a creepy chill of death spread through everyone and for a few seconds all the players were role-playing like they had been possessed by zombies. Then the spell broke and everyone run to search the mansion for the real zombies to get rid of them. One zombie jumped at me and tried to crush me using a hug-like grip. I was saved by a male player who grabbed the zombie and said "No, no. This is how you do it" and he kissed the zombie. I was like wtf but quickly realised he was making a distraction so I could burn the zombie to death and that's what I did while laughing at his crazy plan. When we were about to fight another zombie he made a comment how it looked like a drug addict and I laughed so much I woke up.

I had a nightmare about it last night. I dreamed that I got to play the PvP onstage with Colin Johanson (some ego I got, huh?). When we got in, it was PvE. I had fun, but I really wanted to try my hand at the PvP. So, I hacked the computer that was still hooked up to the projection monitor and initiated PvP. And on the character selection screen was the Mesmer icon. Everyone gasped and started taking pictures, and I had ruined the big surprise for Arenanet. Colin was really distraught, and I felt awful =(.

Like all dreams, a lot of that didn't make sense (I'm no hacker, and I don't think the Mesmer would even be in the demo build), but it was still pretty sad.
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post
    I had a nightmare about it last night. I dreamed that I got to play the PvP onstage with Colin Johanson (some ego I got, huh?). When we got in, it was PvE. I had fun, but I really wanted to try my hand at the PvP. So, I hacked the computer that was still hooked up to the projection monitor and initiated PvP. And on the character selection screen was the Mesmer icon. Everyone gasped and started taking pictures, and I had ruined the big surprise for Arenanet. Colin was really distraught, and I felt awful =(.

Like all dreams, a lot of that didn't make sense (I'm no hacker, and I don't think the Mesmer would even be in the demo build), but it was still pretty sad.
    That's horrible! Oh I would be so embarrassed! Not to mention, everyone in the room would hate me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post

Haha that's amazing bro! Would suck though xD

---------- Post added 2011-11-02 at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tadzio View Post
    Omg I had a dream about Guild Wars 2 as well! I was playing the game and it was really fun, but then my Guild Wars 2 character fell asleep and I was then in a dream about WoW. It wasn't WoW how it is now, but everything that was ever fun about WoW was there and it was awesome. Soon my WoW character fell asleep too! and I was back in the world of Norrath as a dark elf shadowknight. This continued until I was Ash Ketchup and faced with the difficult decision of choosing my pokemon. I wanted bulbasaur really bad, but I couldn't stop my hand from moving towards the ball containing squirtle. I felt like screaming "NO! I WANT BULBASAUR" but the words wouldn't come out. I woke with fright after seeing the words "Ash received SQUIRTLE from PROF. OAK". It was the scariest nightmare I've had in a while...
    Post of the year

My sleep is usually dreamless, but when I do have dreams they're usually nightmares, and sometimes they're morbid. If I did dream about GW2, I don't remember it, and it probably consisted of a Charr munching on an Asura.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    I wish I had a GW2 dream. Unfortunately I've only had a dream about Pandaren ruining WoW as of late. Seemed more like reality though.
    Reality ????? DAMN i thought it were a nightmare :P

Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    Basically, it was about me waking up in the middle of the night, turning on my computer and seeing Guild Wars 2 there installed and ready to go. So I made my Azura female Thief and just got straight into it. It was so awesome Clearly a sign of over excitment towards GW2, but has anybody else had dreams or something that shows that they are just TOO excited for it?

EDIT: Oh and in my dream, Mesmer was the 8th class ^^
    O.o im a big gw2 fan but iv never had a dream like that if i did i dont think id want to talk about it either lol

I would love to be in a dream where I am IN GW2. But playing GW2 in your dreams? ... No thanks.. I can wait.