Need some help with UI

So I have:

Chatter
    Skada
    Sexymap
    Bartender4 ds
    Grid
    Eventhorizon

I love the improvements they made to my UI but I still need a couple things. I'm looking for an addon to clean up my portrait and party member frames as well as some sort of background for my 1-10/keybindings.

I have kgpanels but I have no fucking idea how to use it. Is there a more "drag and drop" paneling program out there? I don't need flashy artwork just a nice gray box to stick behind my buttons.

As for the portrait and group frames, I tried x-perl but it's too flashy for me. Anything that squares them up without being 3d and neon?

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Transmigration; 2011-10-31 at 04:39 PM.

I would look at masque and it's additional plugins for your action bars.

There are several unit frame addons out there. Personally I use Stuf, but there is Suf, Pitbull, etc.
    Most have an option I believe for a 2d portrait instead of 3d.

Kgpanels takes a bit to learn but once you get it it's incredibly easy to use. I'm sure there is a guide out there.

I use SUF for my unit frames because of the dynamic set-up you can use. I tried Pitbull once but found it really complicating for what I wanted to do.

Here is an really simple tutorial for KG Panels that I used when I first started.

Try Stuf Unitframes it most configurable best looking and llightest unitframe addon(exept OUF for wich you need .lua coding xp)

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow thanks for all the suggestions guys. Really appreciate it.