Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Question ASRock Z68 Pro3 Gen3

Does this board have for USB 3.0 front. Cause I'm thinking of Buying the New Thermaltake Commander which has a 3.0
    front I/O?

Id assume so but not 100% sure i know the Extreme4 Gen3 has a usb 3.0 front header that comes packaged with it for 3.5" drivebay

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright Thanks! Also I'm buying the Thermaltake A60! Not the commander.

Deleted
    It doesnt have a front usb 3.0 connector

From the site: 2 x USB 3.0 ports by Etron EJ168A, support USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
    It just has 2.0 headers

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a bunch! It's my first time building a PC. Would anyone know if I can still get that 3.0 USB working from the Thermaltake A60? With the ASRock Z68 Pro3 Gen3

---------- Post added 2011-10-31 at 09:33 PM ----------

I actually have one last question about this board, it says on there website that it comes with Intel HD Graphics built in! Does that mean I don't need a discrete card, to use this board?

Thanks a bunch!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    This board doesn't have Dr. Debugger feature. Is that something important, or I shouldn't worry about it?

Deleted
    It shows an error message when your pc wont boot. With the number you can easily search in the manual whats wrong.
    Its nothing really important, its just something that can come in handy.

I have the p67 extreme 4 gen3, and when i tried installing a wireless internet card it wouldnt boot. Dr debug showed what was wrong, took 5 min in total.

would like to point out that a friend of mine bought an AS(S)Rock MB and after 3 new boards the manufacturer realised that the bios wasn't updated and thus not able to boot at all. Took about a month and a half before it was all sorted out.