Poll: Choose one !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Nelo is actually a mistranslation. It's the whole Japanese L vs R thing. His name translated to english is Black Angel, or Nero Angelo. Some also believe it to be a foreshadowing of Vergil's connection with Nero in DMC 4.
    Darn do I feel stupid :d, but yeah, Nero and Vergil are probably connected, seeing how Yamato reacts to Nero's presence in DMC4.
    [23:35:54] [B] [80:Fetølboks-Dea:5]: stop running into die

[21:12:45] [G] [13:Warriorelfo]: Troll is a horde and cant be in a alliance guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Demons attacking earth as disguised alien zombies would be my favorite but noone made that movie yet ,i am hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by Slenzy View Post
    Darn do I feel stupid :d, but yeah, Nero and Vergil are probably connected, seeing how Yamato reacts to Nero's presence in DMC4.
    Don't worry about it. Anyway, yeah, there's gotta be some kind of connection there. In my mind, he has to be related to Vergil and Dante by some means. He is so much like a son of Sparda it's uncanny. Not to mention, one of his kill emotes against Sanctus is the classic, "Jackpot!" and there's almost no chance that he could have heard that word used in that context anywhere else. And then there's the light of the demon blade clear bonus art for beating DMD mode in DMC 4, that gives you a nice closeup of the demon that appears behind Nero during his DT. It looks like a combination of Nero Angelo and Vergil's normal DT form in DMC 3, just a bit more evolved.

Kinda sucks that they've set up so much awesome lore with Dante, Nero and Vergil, just to have it rebooted. Would much rather have a game with the continuation of the mysterious relation between Nero and Vergil :c
    [23:35:54] [B] [80:Fetølboks-Dea:5]: stop running into die

[21:12:45] [G] [13:Warriorelfo]: Troll is a horde and cant be in a alliance guild

Quote Originally Posted by Slenzy View Post
    Kinda sucks that they've set up so much awesome lore with Dante, Nero and Vergil, just to have it rebooted. Would much rather have a game with the continuation of the mysterious relation between Nero and Vergil :c
    Hahaha, don't get me started on DmC Devil May Cry. Dante's a sparkly angel now!!!! *Dies inside* Ninja Theory might just be the worst thing that's ever happened in the history of ever. But anyways I'm starting to get off topic. I prefer demons because they're cooler to me, and they have a lot of variety.

Deleted
    Demons. I find Aliens and Zombies are almost always overproduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    No doubt demons, they are simply epic =D

I love some alien themed stuff!

Oh and Sargeras is an alien, to the perspectives of people on Azeroth - all titans are, as well as the old gods - as are the demons, they are called Nathrezim (pretty sure the spelling is wrong there) and their "Homeworld" is even referenced in some loot from CoT: Strath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karapoyraz View Post
    Demons attacking earth as disguised alien zombies would be my favorite but noone made that movie yet ,i am hopeful
    Which reminds me ...

What if the Zombies are an Alien plan, plan nine that is...

10+ Year Old Account
    I chose demons simply because of the games I tend to play. I'm not a shooter fan, so instantly, zombies are out, and for the most part, same with aliens. Demons are simply the most badass enemies in RPGs/Action games. Plus, when it comes to "good vs. evil" nothing beats demons to give you a purpose as a good guy.

Go demons ? Haha Cant wait for Diablo T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schweinsteiger View Post
    hot? Oo what do you mean
    Flames. They live in Hell. I hate summer temperatures, so I wouldn't even want to imagine having the temperatures of Hell here.

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    This thread made me think of this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1391579/ wich is also known as Alien Vs. Zombies: The Dark Lurking >.>

Also what if a demon gets killed and gets ressed as a zombie? Demon Zombies! or if a alien gets killed Alien zombies!
    But what if an alien gets possesed by a demon then killed and ressed as a zombie? We have to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Karapoyraz View Post
    hahahaha awesome creativity!!!

Woah Zombies are beating Aliens o_o.

Zombies are getting to the stage of cliche atm, with every game ever made jumping on the bandwagon, and I've never been much of a sci-fi alien guy, so I guess demons.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Demons or Aliens, but i chose aliens just because i like the idea of travelling through space and finding a completely different sentient race, and the faact that they can be good or evil whereas Demons are mostly evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mintiez View Post
    Demons or Aliens, but i chose aliens just because i like the idea of travelling through space and finding a completely different sentient race, and the faact that they can be good or evil whereas Demons are mostly evil.
    I get what you're saying, though aliens are usually portrayed as the bad guys. I wouldn't think Aliens would lose to zombies in this pool thought OO

Zombies. They'll nibble on the demons and aliens and turn them into zombies. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFurry View Post
    Demons. I find Aliens and Zombies are almost always overproduced.
    My reasoning as well. Too much Zombie crap, and Aliens aren't far behind.

All 3 for me, you gave no option to that though...why ?
    ALiens is a must in games , roll on colonial marines
    Zombies yes! love all zombie games like lfd2/dead island etc
    Demons yes, cant beat a bit of painkiller!!!!!