Poll: Your faction

Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    Hey m8 im Ceres also but im NC what faction are you ?
    Vanu, couldn't pass up on the Scythe, looked to awesome.

Is there a superb fan site that outlines all the classes/faction specific whatevers for someone with no prior knowledge of PS1/2?

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Is there a superb fan site that outlines all the classes/faction specific whatevers for someone with no prior knowledge of PS1/2?
    Try this http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/PlanetSide_2

Why is the TR so popular? On my server, they pretty much own the entire land on two maps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Why is the TR so popular? On my server, they pretty much own the entire land on two maps.
    no idea, same on my server.well last night my side (the purple people, dont remember name) controlled about 60% of the map, came on this morning and red has about 70% of the map suddenly.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 07:36 PM ----------

ow, apparently my server is unavailable, what is this nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    apparently my server is unavailable, what is this nonsense!
    Same for me...not played a shooter online for years and i was just starting to kill people when the servers went down for the second time tonight(uk)
    Checking their facebook page it would seem fairly common

Playing NC ! I've tried them all and I like their weapons the most <3 Vanus just feel too pewpewlazer and Terrans are borderline pewpew.
    Need to fire REAL BULLETS

TR all the way - love how game looks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Was the same in Planetside, TR generally had the higher population yet were considered the underdogs a lot of the time because of the difference in faction-specific equipment. We're like vicious elmo ants swarming your smurf and barney picnics.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

I was online for a bit after the patch today and there was some strange stuff going on. My whole squad was getting killed by a sniper we couldn't see. I was killed outside, in buildings, every where by the same guy over and over again. Also a friend and I were killed at a capture point by another person that we couldn't see. He was always on the point because it was always being capped to his side if we left, yet never there. Would just get instakilled from the same guy over and over.

I'm going to assume some people found a glitch and was exploiting it. Shorty after that the servers all went down.

Anyone else want SOE to add controller support?. Mouse and keyboard is never an acceptable control method for me when it comes to flying vehicles. For me it's just an overall better experience using a controller.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Anyone else want SOE to add controller support?. Mouse and keyboard is never an acceptable control method for me when it comes to flying vehicles. For me it's just an overall better experience using a controller.
    I don't recommend it. You might find it slightly easier to control, but you won't be able to pull off some of the fancier manoeuvres that can win dogfights, you'll be torn to shreds by skilled pilots using the Mouse & Keyboard.

On that note, does anyone know how to max the vertical sensibility ?
    I maxed the "Flight sensibility" and it's fine to roll but when it comes to go up/down (litteraly, like pulling/pushing my mouse) on the axis, it's VERY slow compared to the other axis.

Edit: Rephrasing with proper vocabulary :

Roll is fine, pitch has an extremely low sens.
    Last edited by Kortiah; 2012-11-29 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kortiah View Post
    On that note, does anyone know how to max the vertical sensibility ?
    I maxed the "Flight sensibility" and it's fine to roll but when it comes to go up/down (litteraly, like pulling/pushing my mouse) on the axis, it's VERY slow compared to the other axis.

Edit: Rephrasing with proper vocabulary :

Roll is fine, pitch has an extremely low sens.
    Bind pitch up to a key, problem solved
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Busy downloading this now, looks awesome, are the battles really as big as they're made out to be ?

Apparently battles can take days or weeks to complete ?
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

I figured out if you bought 10k SC (50$) is enough to buy you best weapon for each class and also 2-3 vehicles weapons you like to use. especially guided air/ground missiles because mostly no one till now unlocked IR Flares so you are scoring like hell with both these rocket launchers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    I don't recommend it. You might find it slightly easier to control, but you won't be able to pull off some of the fancier manoeuvres that can win dogfights, you'll be torn to shreds by skilled pilots using the Mouse & Keyboard.
    thats for sure. i watched a stream the other night of this guy claiming he was the best pilot, and i kid you not this guy was freakin good, Im not sure if he would be the best but he did put his money where his mouth is.

I'm VS on Miller(EU), played for a quite a bit and really liking it (I'm new to PS). Any casual/laid-back outfits on Miller looking for some fresh blood?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    thats for sure. i watched a stream the other night of this guy claiming he was the best pilot, and i kid you not this guy was freakin good, Im not sure if he would be the best but he did put his money where his mouth is.
    Could you please give a link? Curious to see what actualy good pilots can do.

Deleted
    Anyone else couldn't buy the nova on sale yesterday? Read that they would put it on sale later when they fixed the bug but it sure was an annoying bug tbh