Poll: Your faction

Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So i tried the game yesterday, played around for about 5-6 hours got like 20 certs, i dont see myself getting 750 for a minor upgrade anytime soon

so i thought vanu weapons don't have recoil at least that was the word on the street, so obviously i picked that faction cause i suck at aiming and then lo and behold i start shooting and the weapon starts dancing all over the place, did they change that as well or do i need higher level weapons to benefit from shooting energy = no recoil thing?

Well long story short i uninstalled .. might give it another try if they revisit pricing and some other things

Quote Originally Posted by Galvayra View Post
    So i tried the game yesterday, played around for about 5-6 hours got like 20 certs, i dont see myself getting 750 for a minor upgrade anytime soon
    The thing is, from what I read, the figures one of their devs has said that people average 50-80 certs an hour. I can't imagine getting that many, you'd have to get several kills a minute, which might be possible in really big fights, but expand that to an average day. Who the hell plays for five hours and walks away with 400 certs? Nobody. Even the best players, you just can't kill that much because there isn't that much to kill.

And for those of us who are just good, not great, or even worse...I played for an hour today and got 5 certs. It wasn't even like I was doing a whole lot of nothing (well I was, for some of it), I actually helped shoot down several dozen reavers/liberators/a few galaxies on an assault as part of a team of AA MAX units. You just can't farm certs all that quickly...

VS definitely have way less recoil, go full auto with a TR or NC weapon and your aim explodes off the screen. I thought it was bad at first, too, but you get used to it pretty quickly.

Deleted

Deleted
    Can people give me some info re this game?

Is it free to play, buy to play or subscription based?

Is there pvp in the game?

Can the client for the launch game be downloaded now and where?

Deleted
    HZ6KK4ECRDJ4D3KHFTDF
    NNG6XZNXRRDMF2GMA9FH
    H2GG7DZFR263NXFCHCZC
    F42PEF6X7XCXF4XZZFMZ
    T2ZPHGJ6ETXMHN4JZ44H

beta keys

Quote Originally Posted by Laerath View Post
    Can people give me some info re this game?

Is it free to play, buy to play or subscription based? F2P with in-game store

Is there pvp in the game? MMOFPS, how do you think? It's PVP Only, like battlefield but there is no Round result screen and 2000 ppl on 1 continent

Can the client for the launch game be downloaded now and where? Grab a Beta-Key, Reg. account and it'll email you all the info how, there and when.
    Or wait until release day 20 Nov. 2012

Deleted
    Thanks mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HavaanSoup View Post
    HZ6KK4ECRDJ4D3KHFTDF
    NNG6XZNXRRDMF2GMA9FH
    H2GG7DZFR263NXFCHCZC
    F42PEF6X7XCXF4XZZFMZ
    T2ZPHGJ6ETXMHN4JZ44H

beta keys
    I used this one, thank you!!!
    F42PEF6X7XCXF4XZZFMZ
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Where are people getting these codes? Do you get 5 codes once you are in beta?

Also.. Anyone on the Vanu faction (US east server) want to team up and play? I like to play the Heavy class. Although I suck, I think it would be more fun with friends to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen anything about any key receiving
    Check your email. They sent you an advertisement for the new patch and at the bottom are a ton of buddy codes. If you didn't get it then maybe they lost your email like Valve lost mine.

They only sent me 1 key. =/

6PP3-RFAA-NT6A-7KAZ-N2ZN

10+ Year Old Account
    TDHF-P4GA-P49Z-C3HH-ZPZR

Just one, better be fast i guess.

Deleted
    Need some smart guys for certfarm/exploiting! Anyone interested PM me and i'll get back to you!

Deleted
    2 days until launch and this thread is on second page and seems to be no hype what so ever, bad sign or bad sign?=)

Too many problems when the beta went down. Cert grind feels too long, capture system is brand new, servers are still pretty laggy for many, many things tested very little if at all, still waiting for a balance between air and anti air...

Very excited for this game but expect it to still be a beta when it releases. It's f2p so no reason to get mega head over heels/etc.

Will definitely be playing this on the 20th, never have I felt this immersed in a war.

How many people are the maximum in a battle, 128?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Too many problems when the beta went down. Cert grind feels too long, capture system is brand new, servers are still pretty laggy for many, many things tested very little if at all, still waiting for a balance between air and anti air...

Very excited for this game but expect it to still be a beta when it releases. It's f2p so no reason to get mega head over heels/etc.
    I had a problem where the sound would start to break up on me. The only fix would to keep changing sound channels. I had to do this every 10 minutes. Annoying as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I had a problem where the sound would start to break up on me. The only fix would to keep changing sound channels. I had to do this every 10 minutes. Annoying as hell.
    Oh yes, this was annoying as hell. They better have it fixed for the 20th...
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Will definitely be playing this on the 20th, never have I felt this immersed in a war.

2000 per continent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post

Think its just over 2000 though achieving that would mean a perfect balance. It only allows a certain imbalance to happen before limiting that faction to play.
    I am really looking forwards to the launch and hope the game is going to be great. We can only wait and see i guess how well the launch goes.

Lasts night livestream on twitch did gave me some hope that the game is going to have a reasonable launch and a lot of bug fixing in the weeks ahead.